Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

"It's Gonna Be A Knockout!" Rashad Evans

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:
This Saturday night, ‘Sugar’ Rashad Evans is going to take on his toughest opponent thus far in the former light heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz. The rivalry has been brewing for a couple months since their altercation at UFC 69, where Tito and Rashad were talking some trash to each other, when Tito shoved him. Tito even went as far as to call Rashad a “nappy headed ho” on an internet forum. Now the time is almost here to settle the score.

LINK

Post #1   7/2/07 10:58:53AM   

boob

MMA Regular

boob Avatar

Career:849-537
Camp: TEAM DEMON
Chips:
I can't wait to see Tito get knocked out!!

Post #2   7/2/07 11:24:41AM   

InkedUp

MMA Regular

InkedUp Avatar

Career:169-125
Chips:
I dont know if Rashad is gonna knock Tito out, but I still got him winning.

Post #3   7/2/07 11:59:33AM   

Metafour

MMA Regular

Metafour Avatar

Career:798-433
Chips:

Posted by InkedUp

Agreed, Tito is not an easy fighter to finish. I think Rashad will end up taking this to a decision.

Post #4   7/2/07 12:10:15PM   

kevietre

Belt Contender

kevietre Avatar

Career:666-469
Chips:

Posted by InkedUp

Post #5   7/2/07 12:40:20PM   

Pokejr

Learning to Sprawl

Pokejr Avatar

Career:13-4
Chips:
Rashad will knock Tito out!!!

Post #6   7/2/07 2:31:05PM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:
Hmm lets c guys who have knocked Ortiz out lets see.....Chuck Liddell and oh look at that Chuck Liddell. Interesting wait who has beaten Tito lets investigate Guy Mezger, Randy Couture, Frank Shamrock, and Chuck Liddell. 4 guys have beaten Tito. and hes faced and beat guys like Wandi and Guy Mezger and Vitor Belfort. Yea im telling u this one is a clear knock out in the favor of Rashad . Ortiz is still Tito Ortiz people hes a beast his Stamina is 20xs better then Rashads is going to be if this round goes out of the first which most everyone has it going Rashad isnt gonna be able to breathe because as we know Ortiz is on every fighter like white on rice. So for teveryone saying its gonna be a knock out you may want to evaluate this fight. Ortiz is the first guy of a High caliber fighter Rashad has faced. Hes got nothing on Ortiz and it will be proved Saturday when Ortiz hand is raised

Post #7   7/2/07 3:19:39PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:

Posted by DevonFoxy

Hmm lets c guys who have knocked Ortiz out lets see.....Chuck Liddell and oh look at that Chuck Liddell. Interesting wait who has beaten Tito lets investigate Guy Mezger, Randy Couture, Frank Shamrock, and Chuck Liddell. 4 guys have beaten Tito. and hes faced and beat guys like Wandi and Guy Mezger and Vitor Belfort. Yea im telling u this one is a clear knock out in the favor of Rashad . Ortiz is still Tito Ortiz people hes a beast his Stamina is 20xs better then Rashads is going to be if this round goes out of the first which most everyone has it going Rashad isnt gonna be able to breathe because as we know Ortiz is on every fighter like white on rice. So for teveryone saying its gonna be a knock out you may want to evaluate this fight. Ortiz is the first guy of a High caliber fighter Rashad has faced. Hes got nothing on Ortiz and it will be proved Saturday when Ortiz hand is raised

It's no use, people's hate of Tito make them say the sort of things that sound ludicrous to you and I.

Post #8   7/2/07 4:09:59PM   

TWITA

MMA Regular

TWITA Avatar

Career:1,450-850
Camp: TKO
Chips:
Tito GnP's Rashad in Round 2. Rashad meant to say "I'm Gonna Get Knocked Out".

Post #9   7/2/07 4:20:43PM   

Lord_Lenny

In Full Mount

Career:1,190-783
Camp: Broderskapet
Chips:

Posted by nubby

Posted by DevonFoxy

It's no use, people's hate of Tito make them say the sort of things that sound ludicrous to you and I.

I have been trying to say that. Well said

Post #10   7/2/07 4:41:32PM   

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
im betting every dollar i have on tito

but im rooting for rashad

wierd huh?

Post #11   7/2/07 4:58:44PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

im betting every dollar i have on tito

but im rooting for rashad

wierd huh?

Not that weird. It means you hate Tito but recognize his skill and experience.

Post #12   7/2/07 5:03:15PM   

TWITA

MMA Regular

TWITA Avatar

Career:1,450-850
Camp: TKO
Chips:
not weird. I picked Sylvia to beat Randy but wanted (and cheered for) Randy to win the fight. If that theory works, I'm picking Gonzaga to KO Randy at 74.

Post #13   7/2/07 5:12:01PM   

ElXicano

Learning to Sprawl

ElXicano Avatar

Career:319-172
Camp: GTI WARRIORS
Chips:
I have Tito winning this one.

Sure, Rashad in undefeated, but he has barely fought anyone (granted his wrestling is great). Also, Tito needs this win if he wants to stay in the title contention.

However, I am not sure which Tito we'll see (the "pre-Jenna" era or "Jenna" era Tito).

If Tito is in pre-Jenna form I see Tito winning via decision.

Post #14   7/2/07 5:50:33PM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Career:33-24
Chips:
And I'm lookin forward to it.

Post #15   7/2/07 5:51:26PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2