Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Quick Fight Camp Ranking Question

Print  
  Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Career:2,097-1,264
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Oh, so that's the asshole that people don't care to have around..
I guess playground "bullies" suits him just fine then.

'little girls'....mine would slap the taste right out his mouth, lol.

Post #61   12/26/15 4:23:56PM   

nirvana184

MMA Sensei

nirvana184 Avatar

Career:2,190-1,293
Chips:

Posted by jbmoviefan

Dark Horse got exactly what they deserved. If they weren't a bunch of little girls that get their feelings hurt by even the slightest criticism DH would have their 6th consecutive team badge right now. I was kicked out of the camp because of my "tone" in the camp forum when breaking down the previous events wagers. I'll be the first to say I'm a dick when I know I'm right, and man was a right. GL getting to the consecutive camp badge record, I'm pulling for you guys...

Speaking of butthurt. Maybe if you had spent less time making "slight criticisms" and more time on your picks, you wouldn't have gotten kicked out.

Also, our winning streak began two seasons before you joined.

Post #62   12/26/15 4:43:22PM   

RacingHartPurple

MMA Regular

RacingHartPurple Avatar

Career:4,275-2,611
Chips:
That career 61% tho....

Post #63   12/27/15 2:17:41AM   

Auntie_Razor

Standup Guy

Auntie_Razor Avatar

Career:1,435-869
Chips:
Is "jbmoviefan" that one guy who got kicked out of Dark Horse for complaining in the camp forum, nitpicking about members betting more than a certain percentage on their parlays and not following his "guru" wager formulas closely? ...the same guy that was harassing a bunch of his fellow camp members via private mail about the same thing?

I was with Dark Horse for only about 4 events(most of which "jbmoviefan" was still in the camp for), but I bailed out, not because I didn't think the camp members were being pussies or anything(like some here are accusing for some reason). It just felt a little too corporate for my enjoyment...but that's fine...I get it. You win that many seasons in a row because you've found a decent formula/structure to bring 20 members together without making risky/careless picks/wagers. I understand that and you can't argue the formula didn't work for them during that streak.

I did notice that immediately after jbmoviefan got booted, a number of camp members finally decided to vent their frustrations they had with him on the camp's forum. Sounded like pretty legit gripes to me...assuming they were true. He just seems like a guy who has a lot of bad days and maybe takes that crankiness wherever he goes instead of finding other ways/places to decompress.

I won't completely bash on the guy though. For a couple of those events I shared with him in Dark Horse, I did follow closely to his WagerGuruFormula(or whatever the hell it was called) and I made some bucks...not a lot...but at least it was in the green. But the week he got booted, somebody else took over the role as the Wager Guru and I lost most of my wallet for that season. ...just sayin'.

Anyway... sorry for disrupting the conversation in progress. You can continue bashing each other again.

Post #64   12/30/15 4:01:34AM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:
lol ^^^

So Tony Ferguson has his own emoticon... ---

And so does jbmoviefan! ---

Post #65   12/30/15 4:24:11AM   

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:2,237-1,202
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
this thread has started with an error about the tie, there is no tie, PM won by a score of 5 against 6 for DH.

PM : 2 + 1 + 2 = 5
DH : 1 + 4 + 1 = 6

Last season we were really tie and we lost because the system give the win to the biggest team avg. member, even by 0.8 member !!

Here nobody lost because of team size, PM won on pts 5 to 6 , lower win !! Congrat !

Post #66   1/3/16 12:57:24AM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:6,496-3,736
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Lmao, how did I miss this thread?

Just add this as another chapter in the Darkhorse/Project Mayhem feud. Which has been going A LOT longer than 6 seasons... (Cough whodat Cough)... It's a shame I like most of you these days though

Good call on booting JB btw. Some people say they're the first to admit they're a dick in certain situations but they don't realize that they're just a dick in general.

Post #67   1/3/16 9:43:47AM   

Braden

Heavyweight Champ

Braden Avatar

Chips:
I'm just busting your guys balls, including jbmoviefan.

I don't judge others until I meet them in person...hell, Jon Jones is like my favorite fighter, lol.

I was wondering if it was a feud or rivalry and if so then it makes it all that more interesting and fun. Like I said, it's always nice to get those accolades so good job to pm for collecting another one. I'm constantly giving you guys props on different threads so nothing personal on my end.

Right now, the only thing I personally dislike is that damn decision given to Robbie.

Post #68   1/3/16 4:31:01PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:4,357-2,347
Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

this thread has started with an error about the tie, there is no tie, PM won by a score of 5 against 6 for DH.

PM : 2 + 1 + 2 = 5
DH : 1 + 4 + 1 = 6

Last season we were really tie and we lost because the system give the win to the biggest team avg. member, even by 0.8 member !!

Here nobody lost because of team size, PM won on pts 5 to 6 , lower win !! Congrat !

That wasn't the point of the thread

Post #69   1/3/16 7:51:54PM   

Page 5 of 5   <<   2     3     4     5