Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Billy Miles Likely to Appear on The Ultimate Fighter 6

Print  
Posted By Message

adamsb

MMA Regular

adamsb Avatar

Career:531-352
Chips:
UFC newcomer Billy Miles (2-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC), a friend and training partner of UFC veteran James Irvin, is the latest rumored cast member for the upcoming sixth of The Ultimate Fighter.

UFCjunkie.com (www.ufcjunkie.com) learned of the possibility earlier today.

Miles, part of the Capital City Fighting Alliance team in Sacramento, trains with UFC and WEC veterans such as Irvin, Urijah Faber, Scott Smith and Jeremy Freitag. He hasn’t fought professionally in nearly three years.
link

Post #1   7/1/07 1:09:29PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,025-1,145
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by adamsb

UFC newcomer Billy Miles (2-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC), a friend and training partner of UFC veteran James Irvin, is the latest rumored cast member for the upcoming sixth of The Ultimate Fighter.

UFCjunkie.com (www.ufcjunkie.com) learned of the possibility earlier today.

Miles, part of the Capital City Fighting Alliance team in Sacramento, trains with UFC and WEC veterans such as Irvin, Urijah Faber, Scott Smith and Jeremy Freitag. He hasn’t fought professionally in nearly three years.
link

3 years is a long tome, but Manny had been off a while so who knows. I have never heard of him though, and if I was writing this article I would of stressed he was a training partner of Faber's first. Not a big Irvin fan.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #2   7/1/07 1:49:14PM   

KYGUY07

In Full Mount

KYGUY07 Avatar

Career:896-560
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:
yea irvin isnt really all that great.

Post #3   7/1/07 1:53:47PM   

AmericanFighterAce

Banned

Career:990-702
Camp: Pure Adrenaline Radio
Chips:
I agree I honestly think if it was not for that flying knee in round 2 he would not even be in the UFC.

Post #4   7/1/07 3:31:54PM   

KYGUY07

In Full Mount

KYGUY07 Avatar

Career:896-560
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

Posted by AmericanFighterAce

I agree I honestly think if it was not for that flying knee in round 2 he would not even be in the UFC.

yea thats the only reason the guy sucks, and i dont enjoy watching him fight.

Post #5   7/1/07 3:49:21PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
Yeah, but you have to remember that the majority of the people who watch MMA don't know anything outside of the UFC, so even though Faber is the much better fighter, it's probably more likely that casual fans will recognize Irvin's name just because he's in the UFC.

Post #6   7/1/07 4:37:44PM