Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Seminole Scalping System to debut out of Tallahassee

Print  
Posted By Message

thegreatdamron

Learning to Sprawl

thegreatdamron Avatar

Career:265-171
Chips:
We may not know much about ballot counting...and we seem to have forgotten a thing or two involving the pigskin, comes with age I reckon....but one thing we can do..is prognosticate future MMA results with stunning accuracy. At least we hope to..that is..if anyone here is good at this, then we want you..if you aren't, well...we'll probably take you anyways. We're not picky here in Seminole Nation. Join a camp that goes beyond teaching kimuras and gogoplatas..I mean forget about heel hooks...and if you wanna learn guerilla jiu jitsu..go pay Dave Cam, b/c we focus on one thing..scalps...we take 'em..by any means necessary..and by gawd...we need some brains to play this game.

Post #1   1/30/07 3:51:32PM   

nate22

Belt Contender

nate22 Avatar

Career:52-35
Chips:
Yea mate, scrap your camp and come join Killer Bee,

Post #2   1/30/07 4:40:29PM   

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Career:322-195
Camp: duXup
Chips:
Sounds like you got it goin on bud. Good luck and welcome to the playgrounnd. The playground of pain! I look forward to wagering with you.

Post #3   1/30/07 5:21:26PM   

thegreatdamron

Learning to Sprawl

thegreatdamron Avatar

Career:265-171
Chips:
I would join Killer Bees, but am afraid of getting the tatoos...we Noles just dont go for that. Plus, the whole Yakuza thing..sounds a bit dangerous.

Post #4   1/30/07 7:58:30PM