Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White: Tito Ortiz Is a “Complete and Total Moron”

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Signal2112

Standup Guy

Signal2112 Avatar

Career:52-22
Chips:

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Wow u guys are all haterz but Tito is gonna kill Rashad then hes gonna get hisbelt back.no one realizes he has the best ground and pound in mma history but thats cuz you guys are ignorant.

I've never seen him even come close to touching the ground and pound games of Mark Coleman and Fedor. I really don't think he'll get that belt back. But then, what woul I know, I'm just one of the "haterz" apparently!

Post #16   6/30/07 8:38:49AM   

blowe1983

MMA Regular

blowe1983 Avatar

Career:37-15
Chips:
if he does beat rashad which he wont he wont get the title shot ppl he just had one especially with all of these lightheavies coming over. tito might get another one with his last fight on his contract if he can win out but i really doubt it.

Post #17   6/30/07 9:06:56PM   

Lord_Lenny

In Full Mount

Career:1,207-799
Camp: Broderskapet
Chips:
Wow you people sure like to deal in definites. wtf do you know whether or not he'll not win, or be never champion again. Not once have i said that Rashad has no chance, because he does (but you guys give him a bigger chance than he deserves though). Truth is that so many of you want to see Tito lose, that you've made Rashad out to be waaay better than he actually is. I hope Tito walks through Rashad and then regains the title just to shut up the haters. Im not saying that will happen for sure because no one knows that.

I am just extremely tired of these unintelligent posts. I miss the threads of Chuck Vs. Rampage, where we all broke down their skill sets, said what each fighter needed to do to win. But it seems lately, you are all judging the fights by your personal opinions of the fighters. I have always been a huge Ortiz fan, but even i can set my judgement of each fighter aside and analyze their true skills.

Post #18   6/30/07 10:51:21PM   

CincySaint

MMA Regular

CincySaint Avatar

Career:93-48
Chips:

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Dana needs Tito Ortiz theres fans out there likemyself who if Tito leaves were going to watch him no matter what cuz Tito fans are the most dedicated,especially in Cali.

Dana White needs Tito like he needs a third nipple. Why would the UFC need Tito? Tito isn't even in the top 10 UFC stars! You Tito fans can enjoy watching him in the WEC or in Pride where he might actually contend for a title.

Post #19   7/1/07 11:50:45AM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
I don't see tito winning. His GnP isn't close to the best in mma history, alot of the guys in PRIDE have better GnP's because they all seem to be able to sit up and throw without getting pulled down, they also dive over guards, tito doesn't. He's a good fighter, he made it to the UFC he WAS the champ, rashad's younger, stronger, and if he beats tito he's a star, so he has more incentive, do you think tito thinks he's getting a shot if he beats rashad? He better be smart enough to know he's going through shogun and chuck before he get's a shot. I see a passing of the torch in this one, Rashad by round 2 tko.

Post #20   7/1/07 12:03:13PM   

blowe1983

MMA Regular

blowe1983 Avatar

Chips:
look the best of tito's ground and pound that we all have seen lately was against shamrock!! come on!! oh wow now theres a big acomplishment. and he didnt do crap against forrest outside the first round and well we all saw what happened with liddell. to state that tito is still on top and will be is rediculous. we dont have to break down their skills. tito has ground and pound and thats it. his stand up is average at best. nothing special. and well rashad is undefeated and making a run at the title. titos already been down that road and has been trying to get back up there since he started fighting in the ufc again. and when he got there he got dominated. hes aging and he uses his mouth more than his fist. hes done and if its not rashad it'll be somebody else. so to the ppl that still think tito still has his belt get off the train.

Post #21   7/1/07 1:08:29PM   

blowe1983

MMA Regular

blowe1983 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Lord_Lenny

Wow you people sure like to deal in definites. wtf do you know whether or not he'll not win, or be never champion again. Not once have i said that Rashad has no chance, because he does (but you guys give him a bigger chance than he deserves though). Truth is that so many of you want to see Tito lose, that you've made Rashad out to be waaay better than he actually is. I hope Tito walks through Rashad and then regains the title just to shut up the haters. Im not saying that will happen for sure because no one knows that.

I am just extremely tired of these unintelligent posts. I miss the threads of Chuck Vs. Rampage, where we all broke down their skill sets, said what each fighter needed to do to win. But it seems lately, you are all judging the fights by your personal opinions of the fighters. I have always been a huge Ortiz fan, but even i can set my judgement of each fighter aside and analyze their true skills.

this post altogether was unintelligent. if you miss those "threads" you're talking about then why dont you post one. and our personal opinions? our opinions are based on what we see and have seen in the fighters. the fact that you think were saying tito is gonna lose because of things outside of fighting is rediculous and i dont think ppl wanting tito to loose has anything to do with making rashad "better" than he actually is. give me a break man your post as a whole was ignorant

Post #22   7/1/07 1:16:19PM   

nastshabast

Banned

Career:337-191
Chips:
i want to see rashad win and i think he absolutely will or the world will implode

Post #23   7/1/07 5:29:26PM   

Metafour

MMA Regular

Metafour Avatar

Career:798-433
Chips:
I don't think that the UFC is going to renew Tito's contract in the future. Dana seems to take business personal and I can sense he's had enough of Tito's antics.

Post #24   7/1/07 8:31:55PM   

Ravener

Learning to Sprawl

Career:86-51
Chips:
I would love to see Tito try to play hardball with Dana come this next contract time. If Rashad beats him at 73, Tito will be stuck fighting Elvis Sinosic on the undercard, then we'll really hear him whine about lack of exposure.

Tito is a joke whose skill hasn't kept pace with his mouth for the last 5 years. He'll overestimate his own value to the UFC, and I predict a rude awakening for him. A loud-mouth chump calling out the boss every chance he gets worked great in the WWE when Stone Cold did it, but guess what? It's already been done.

Post #25   7/2/07 2:51:52AM   

TOMMYAYO05

MMA Sensei

TOMMYAYO05 Avatar

Career:481-312
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

Dana White needs Tito like he needs a third nipple. Why would the UFC need Tito? Tito isn't even in the top 10 UFC stars! You Tito fans can enjoy watching him in the WEC or in Pride where he might actually contend for a title.

wow this guy is a joke Tito is like number one on the fan favorite especially where im from in cali where the biggest fan base is anyway....If Dana does not resign tito he would be making a huge mistake and have to come beg tito backonce again win the sport strts to take a dive,just like when tito got brought back, the sport shot up,u people need to respect tito ortiz he is here to stay.

Post #26   7/3/07 7:45:43PM   

TOMMYAYO05

MMA Sensei

TOMMYAYO05 Avatar

Career:481-312
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

I've never seen him even come close to touching the ground and pound games of Mark Coleman and Fedor. I really don't think he'll get that belt back. But then, what woul I know, I'm just one of the "haterz" apparently!

oh an i forgot to respond to this joker too,tito is dominant on the ground and fedor yeah is good mark coleman come on guy he is overrated as fedor is,considering Lindland had him until he grabbed the ropes cuz a middleweight was going to beat him.

Post #27   7/3/07 7:47:47PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2