Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Shamrock wants Gracie after knee injury is healed

Print  
Posted By Message

buckndro

MMA Regular

buckndro Avatar

Career:580-376
Camp: Chicago Top Team
Chips:
MMAWeekly.com now has an interview available with Frank Shamrock. In the interview, Shamrock indicates that he will likely need knee surgery to repair a torn ACL and MCL and a partially torn meniscus. He’s waiting for the swelling to subside before a final determination is made about surgery.

Shamrock said that he respects Phil Baroni and that he feels everything is settled between the two. Once his knee is healed he indicated that he wants a rematch with Renzo Gracie.

To read the whole article just go to:

MMAWeekly.com

Last edited 6/29/07 4:07AM server time by buckndro
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   6/29/07 4:06:12AM   

KraziMonki

Learning to Sprawl

KraziMonki Avatar

Career:163-107
Camp: MAYHEM MONKEYS!!!!!!
Chips:
sweet, i was looking forward to a rematch after the last fight between the two. i think that once frank is better he can continue on winning ways, maybe even start to fight higher calibur fighters....

Post #2   6/29/07 6:23:28AM   

jdubs

In Full Mount

jdubs Avatar

Career:95-45
Chips:
i cant wait to see frank school renzo, but i doubt the fight will ever happen

Post #3   6/29/07 8:40:09AM   

KingKash

MMA Regular

KingKash Avatar

Career:507-390
Camp: hot kASH
Chips:
I hope this is the start of a long streak for Frank. He is going to destroy anyone in his path.

Post #4   6/29/07 9:01:33AM   

spider1179

MMA Regular

spider1179 Avatar

Career:788-526
Chips:
I just want to know when Frank will fight a top flight contender in his division. His last victory against a top contender was Tito way back in 99. With all due respect to Renzo and Baroni, they are not top fighters in the division. He is now a champion and champions should want to fight the best fighters in his division. His next fight should be against Ninja or whoever else holds the EliteXC title.

If he wants to call himself a legend, he should prove he deserves that title.

Post #5   6/29/07 2:07:25PM   

Therion

Learning to Sprawl

Career:51-29
Chips:
Spider took the words out of my mouth. He needs to prove hes a champ

Post #6   6/29/07 10:48:29PM