Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Anderson Silva pulled as 'TUF: Brazil 4' coach, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira steps i

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:4,248-2,496
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
UFC officials today announced that Anderson Silva has been removed as a coach on “The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 4,” and fellow Brazilian superstar Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira will serve in his place.

mmajunkie

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   2/9/15 6:41:17PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:4,966-2,734
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
No surprise

Does this mean
Shogun
And big nog will be on that Aug Brazil ppv show

Shogun vs bisping
Big nog vs Barnett would be nice

Post #2   2/9/15 6:47:50PM   

GDPofMPG

FKA3.0

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:3,205-1,997
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
<- Shogun vs Rogerio, the fight that sealed the deal on who the best fighter is, EVA. So why in the world would they not have Rogerio fill in the spot so they could do the rematch that should of happened already? At this point in both of their respective careers it's a fight that make s too much sense.

Post #3   2/9/15 7:45:24PM   

Gumby90

Hello

Gumby90 Avatar

Career:3-1
Chips:

Posted by GDPofMPG

<- Shogun vs Rogerio, the fight that sealed the deal on who the best fighter is, EVA. So why in the world would they not have Rogerio fill in the spot so they could do the rematch that should of happened already? At this point in both of their respective careers it's a fight that make s too much sense.

after the awesomeness of that first fight i cant stomach a geriatric rematch.

Post #4   2/9/15 9:03:56PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:757-423
Chips:

Posted by Gumby90

Posted by GDPofMPG

Geriatric shogun vs hendo wasn't too shabby

Post #5   2/9/15 9:09:16PM   

Gumby90

Hello

Gumby90 Avatar

Career:3-1
Chips:

Posted by postman

Posted by Gumby90

Posted by GDPofMPG

Geriatric shogun vs hendo wasn't too shabby

The first one was great but try to remember that they were still both so highly regarded that it was Hendo's path to a title shot. He got passed over but he was the one supposed to fight for the title.

As for the rematch, only reason it stands out is Hendos H bomb finish.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #6   2/10/15 8:36:57AM   

GDPofMPG

FKA3.0

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:3,205-1,997
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Gumby90

Posted by GDPofMPG

If you don;t have the constitution for it, my advice is don't watch.

Post #7   2/10/15 1:06:55PM