Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tito Ortiz: I’ll Put Rashad Evans “in a Wheelchair” at UFC 73

Print  
  Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

bmich

Learning to Sprawl

Career:37-25
Chips:

Tito will win this one because he is way more experienced and has faced better competition. I will say he hasn't beat a quality fighter in a while but he will knock rashad to the gound and then some.

Post #46   7/1/07 7:03:07PM   

J-Platinum

Learning to Sprawl

J-Platinum Avatar

Career:300-159
Camp: MMATorch.com
Chips:
Tito does have an uncanny ability when it comes to promoting his fights. But if he's taking Rashad lightly, he better watch out. Evans has been training hard with Diego's crew in New Mexico so his submission game is much improved. And we all know he will be able to take Tito down. Being somewhat biased because Rashad is reppin' Michigan State University, I would love to see him take this fight and move towards a showdown with Chuck or Dan Henderson.

Post #47   7/1/07 7:48:22PM   

rameydl8

Standup Guy

rameydl8 Avatar

Career:354-206
Camp: Minford manglas
Chips:

Posted by J-Platinum

Tito does have an uncanny ability when it comes to promoting his fights. But if he's taking Rashad lightly, he better watch out. Evans has been training hard with Diego's crew in New Mexico so his submission game is much improved. And we all know he will be able to take Tito down. Being somewhat biased because Rashad is reppin' Michigan State University, I would love to see him take this fight and move towards a showdown with Chuck or Dan Henderson.

whoa whoa...calm down...chuck or henderson would easily beat rashad....hes a good fighter but lets be honest now...hes not quite that good..in a few years when chuck and dan are gray haired and walkin on canes then ill give him a chance

Post #48   7/2/07 1:26:05AM   

TaporSnap

Learning to Sprawl

Career:1,017-704
Chips:
Tito better nott ake him lightly hes gonna get punished in this fight and Dana White is gonna love it i like ya Tito but Rashad is my dude Tito will lose his next two fights and fight in elitexc or strikeforce

Post #49   7/3/07 12:23:06AM   

Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4