Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

If your in the Ventura area and train, tonight in Ventura high school wrestling room 8pm Bill Cooper, Cristobal Gonzalez, Chuck Sandlin........

Print  
Posted By Message

bt155lbs

MMA Regular

bt155lbs Avatar

Career:360-229
Chips:
If your in the Ventura area and train, tonight in Ventura high school wrestling room 8pm Bill Cooper, Cristobal Gonzalez, Chuck Sandlin, me Bobby Taylor, Cody Orrison, old timer and bad ass Charlie Chaney, possibly Jeremy Jackson, Davie Mendro aswell as several others. We will be getting down training all aspects of submission grappling with some of the areas very best

Im gonna start trying to have an open room wedsday nights at Ventura high school at 8pm while Im still iving in Ventura. Its completely free and all levels of submission grappplers are welcomed, just come ready to scrap and tighten up those jock straps.

If you plan on coming or want to come shoot me a private message and I will give you my number and directions to the room

Bobby Taylor

Last edited 6/27/07 5:34PM server time by bt155lbs
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   6/27/07 5:30:34PM