Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jackson and Henderson. Who is gonna win?

Print  
Jackson or Henderson
Henderson 51 43%
Jackson 68 57%
  Page 2 of 5     1     2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

ProfessorChaos

MMA Regular

ProfessorChaos Avatar

Career:101-47
Chips:

Posted by Metafour

I'm going to have to go with Jackson on this one because he will be able to outwrestle him from the clinch.

hahahahahhaha

Glad to see we still got some comics on here

Post #16   6/25/07 11:45:41PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,967-1,114
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by Northrend

Posted by hippysmacker

Page barely beat Lindland IMO, and I think Hendo is a better fighter than Lindland . Definately better hands, chin, and strength over Lindland to me .I'll take Hendo after Page gasses late in the fight.

I agree that Page barely beat Matt but I have to disagree about Hendo. Hendo is not anywhere near as strong as Quinton, his hands are not as good either. He has power yes, but technically wise they are not that good.

I'm not saying he's as strong as Page, I'm saying he's stronger than Lindland. i thought I wrote it clearly , maybe" over Lindland" doesn't cut it. Bad sentence structure, my bad

Last edited 6/25/07 11:49PM server time by hippysmacker
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #17   6/25/07 11:48:42PM   

Metafour

MMA Regular

Metafour Avatar

Career:798-433
Chips:

Posted by ProfessorChaos

Posted by Metafour

I'm going to have to go with Jackson on this one because he will be able to outwrestle him from the clinch.

hahahahahhaha

You edited what I said but thats besides the point. What happened to Lindland an olympic silver medalist, wrestling with Rampage from the clinch? I think TUF's on buddy.

Last edited 6/25/07 11:55PM server time by Metafour
2 total post edits

Post #18   6/25/07 11:54:11PM   

Piccosaur

MMA Regular

Piccosaur Avatar

Career:3-1
Camp: RB Fighting Systems
Chips:

Posted by ProfessorChaos

Posted by Metafour

hahahahahhaha

How was that funny at all? I agree w/ metafour.

Post #19   6/25/07 11:58:21PM   

buckndro

MMA Regular

buckndro Avatar

Career:580-376
Camp: Chicago Top Team
Chips:
gonna be a hell of a fight looking for rampage to throw a bomb or gnp an over power him while hendo takin it down to ground

Post #20   6/26/07 4:51:56AM   

Signal2112

Standup Guy

Signal2112 Avatar

Career:52-22
Chips:
I think Rampage will win this one. If he doesn't go in there wild and let Henderson tag him with some sloppy bombs he will be alright. He definately has the physical advantage, and as far as standup goes, he's the better of the two there. As long as he can stay off his back I don't think Henderson will be able to bring anything that could put him away.

Post #21   6/26/07 5:58:01AM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
I don't see Dan pulling off a win any way other than GnP by using his wrestling. I think that even if he tried this strategy Rampage would use his superior strength to his advantage and I think Dan is going to try to stand and trade anyway.

Post #22   6/26/07 6:32:52AM   

Leland

Standup Guy

Leland Avatar

Career:92-44
Camp: Polk Fight Club
Chips:
Rampage if he keeps training like he does. He is getting better and better. Love the guy and glad I bet on him over Chuckie poo :)

Post #23   6/26/07 4:01:47PM   

DMcCabe11

Banned

Career:43-19
Camp: East Coast Top Team
Chips:

Posted by Leland

Rampage if he keeps training like he does. He is getting better and better.

first of all hendo is gonna win...he is better than rampage in every aspect of the game, and if by some miracle rampage win than he will just get knocked out for the 3rd time by wanderlei or the 2nd time by shogun either way rampage's title reign will be very very short

Last edited 6/26/07 4:07PM server time by DMcCabe11

Post #24   6/26/07 4:06:27PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,887-1,050
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

Page barely beat Lindland IMO, and I think Hendo is a better fighter than Lindland . Definately better hands, chin, and strength over Lindland to me .I'll take Hendo after Page gasses late in the fight.

I think that was one of the worst performances in rampages career. Right now i still think rampage has unfulfilled potential, and will come out better than ive seen before.

Post #25   6/26/07 5:16:52PM   

Piccosaur

MMA Regular

Piccosaur Avatar

Career:3-1
Camp: RB Fighting Systems
Chips:
I didn't know Rampage and Wandy went out it twice. I've seen the fight where Wandy knees Ramp for the KO. Was the other one just as dominating?

By the way not taking anything away from Shogun but Rampage looked extremely not ready to fight. I think a rematch would be much closer.

Post #26   6/26/07 5:28:02PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:

Posted by Piccosaur

I didn't know Rampage and Wandy went out it twice. I've seen the fight where Wandy knees Ramp for the KO. Was the other one just as dominating?

By the way not taking anything away from Shogun but Rampage looked extremely not ready to fight. I think a rematch would be much closer.

Yeah he was injured.

Post #27   6/26/07 5:34:28PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,967-1,114
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by Piccosaur

Actually page was ahead in that fight, but the ending was brutal.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #28   6/26/07 8:03:04PM   

tapoutking28

Learning to Sprawl

tapoutking28 Avatar

Career:328-268
Camp: MAYHEM MONKEYS!!!!!!
Chips:
henderson will dominate rampage. I think that he is just all around better I am not saying that rampage is not good anyone that can KO chuck is good but not as good as henderson.

Post #29   6/27/07 6:43:38PM   

KYGUY07

In Full Mount

KYGUY07 Avatar

Career:896-560
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:
Its a pick em fight but rampage is just a little better.

Post #30   6/27/07 7:59:50PM   

Page 2 of 5     1     2     3     4     5