Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Manny Gamburyan Confirms Shoulder Dislocation

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

spider1179

MMA Regular

spider1179 Avatar

Career:788-526
Chips:
It was a great fight up to that point. I hope he can get the shoulder stronger so this might not be an issue in the future. His nickname is very appropriate for him and I can see him giving everyone he fights trouble.

Post #16   6/25/07 10:01:04AM   

blowe1983

MMA Regular

blowe1983 Avatar

Career:37-15
Chips:

Posted by tapoutking28

I agree with you but the fact is that a fight is a fight and anything can happen and if it was a street fight their would not have been a ref there to stop it and Diaz would have kept pounding on his head. I think that if the injury had not happened it would have gone all three rounds and Diaz would have submitted him in the third. IMO

ok one it wasnt a street fight so bringing that up is no relivance to the conversation, it was a sanctioned mma fight with rules a street fight is a totally different situation where there are no rules and an average joe could do something on the street to beat any of those guys. two at what point was diaz pounding on his head. and the way the fight was going diaz wouldnt have made it through the second round

Last edited 6/25/07 3:05PM server time by blowe1983
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   6/25/07 3:03:55PM   

Signal2112

Standup Guy

Signal2112 Avatar

Career:52-22
Chips:
No doubt we'll see Manny again, he really impressed me on this show. I thought he was going to beat Diaz, but in the end, it didn't turn out like that. Hats off to Diaz, even though his win is tainted. I'd like to see him learn some respect though, he was a punk to Karo, who would have quite clearly schooled Diaz had he not hidden behind a wall of team mates and other personnel.

Post #18   6/25/07 4:50:52PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2