Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Kaitlyn Grispi wants to save marriage, says MMA career could be to blame for Josh Grispi's violent actions

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,856-1,025
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Despite the horrific stories of being abused by UFC veteran Josh Grispi, his wife is still looking forward to trying to save their marriage.

Link

Post #1   8/13/14 1:17:52PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Chips:
Accusing her of being stupid is going "over the top"? What the fuck universe did I wake up in?

Post #2   8/13/14 1:52:20PM   

GDPofMPG

MMA Sensei

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:1,300-892
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Boom, and there is the type of headline that makes this and the Warmachine thing exponentially worse for MMA then the Jones DC brawl.

AS far as her comment about staying with the guy, it's a mental disorder but easier to just say dumb really. go your separate ways, you failed with marriage and ended up with someone who beats your ass, just accept it and move on. There is no fix.

Post #3   8/13/14 2:00:51PM   

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Accusing her of being stupid is going "over the top"? What the fuck universe did I wake up in?

The universe where everything is so PC nowadays. NO ONE tells it like it is anymore.

She's not only asking to be smacked around again if she goes back to him but whos to say he doesn't start in on the kids.

Post #4   8/13/14 2:25:31PM   

traveller77

MMA Regular

traveller77 Avatar

Career:1,014-493
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Have some empathy you dicks. Battered wife syndrome is just like stockholm syndrome. When these people live in constant fear they eventually break and start to identify with their abusers. When soldiers break from this type of mental strain you understand, but you cant when it happens to a woman??? And not just living with an abusive husband, but also a dog trained to attack you as well??? Sometimes being "PC" saves you from saying some stupid shit.

Post #5   8/13/14 3:17:38PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,900-1,652
Chips:
I have a friend who is in a relationship with a complete sack of shit. The guy verbally and physically abuses her and she's in total denial about it. He's 14 years older than her and she supports him. That says more than enough right there. No matter how many times we talk to her about it she always does the same thing. She complains about him to the point of tears and when we suggest she end it she says she loves him and wants to be with him forever. It's almost like a serious drug addiction. Kaitlyns family needs to step in now and convince her to get some help before the same thing happens again.

Post #6   8/13/14 3:37:42PM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:2,164-1,334
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

I have a friend who is in a relationship with a complete sack of shit. The guy verbally and physically abuses her and she's in total denial about it. He's 14 years older than her and she supports him. That says more than enough right there. No matter how many times we talk to her about it she always does the same thing. She complains about him to the point of tears and when we suggest she end it she says she loves him and wants to be with him forever. It's almost like a serious drug addiction. Kaitlyns family needs to step in now and convince her to get some help before the same thing happens again.

A TON of woman are in relationships like these. They need help or a wake up call.

Men are in abusive relationships as well. Some crazy woman out there also.

Post #7   8/13/14 4:19:33PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 37-48

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,532-977
Chips:
This bitch is bonkers

Post #8   8/13/14 5:25:48PM   

40ouncetpkid

Belt Contender

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Career:289-174
Camp: Octagon Winners
Chips:
This makes me really want to hear that mod who lives nearby take on this.

This make me feel he's right. Something tells me it could of been her parents who called the police and tried to get him away. Sure abused women can be a pain in the ass to talk sense into, but i don't know, maybe I just can't believe a UFC fighter would do all this....even if he did half of it he's still a piece of shit but if she antagonized him then she's just as bad.

We don't know the whole thing so we can't really judge.

Post #9   8/14/14 5:18:36AM