Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Alan Jouban vs. Seth Baczynski set for UFC Fight Night 47 in Maine

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,050-1,735
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The UFC’s first trip to Maine next month has its latest addition, featuring a promotional newcomer.

RFA veteran Alan Jouban (9-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC), a Louisianan who trains in California and has a second career as an actor and model, will make his UFC debut against Seth Baczynski (19-11 MMA, 5-4 UFC) in a welterweight bout at UFC Fight Night 47. UFC officials announced the new fight booking Tuesday night.

UFC Fight Night 47 takes place Aug. 16 at Cross Insurance Center in Bangor, Maine. The bulk of the card is expected to air on FOX Sports 1 following prelims on UFC Fight Pass. Tickets for the event currently are on sale.

LINK

Post #1   7/8/14 10:18:12PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,050-1,735
Chips:
Jouban won't ever be a title contender but he's a really entertaining fighter with some decent experience under his belt. I'm glad the ufc picked him up

RFA and Legacy may as well be ufc feeder leagues at this point. Every other week they're signing one of their stars.

Post #2   7/8/14 11:51:36PM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,500-779
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Jouban won't ever be a title contender but he's a really entertaining fighter with some decent experience under his belt. I'm glad the ufc picked him up

RFA and Legacy may as well be ufc feeder leagues at this point. Every other week they're signing one of their stars.

Exactly that's why those AXS TV fights are almost always included in our L2 cards.

I wouldn't doubt of we see the RFA HW Champion get signed next. Ether Jan Jorgensen or Josh Copeland.

Post #3   7/9/14 11:29:14AM