Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Frustrated Chris Camozzi says fans got cheated, wants to face Yoshihiro Akiyama

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,856-1,025
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
After Chris Camozzi (19-8 MMA, 6-5 UFC) was outwrestled for the better part of 15 minutes in a lackluster UFC 175 affair, the middleweight veteran says he’s hoping he can quickly book a return bout against someone who’s actually willing to fight.

Link

Post #1   7/7/14 7:51:51PM   

xdanish020

MMA Sensei

xdanish020 Avatar

Career:2,509-1,360
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Camozzi cheated the fans....you would think the guy would have watched a bit of tape on his opponent. This is ALL Santos does, EVERY FIGHT. Stupid Camozzi threw stupid fucking flying knees and got taken down and failed to get back to his feet. Yeah Santos is a boring ass fighter and the judging inconsistencies between this fight and the Moras/Dufresne fight really show. Santos didn't even pass guard, at least Dufresne was in better positions....smh.

Post #2   7/8/14 1:57:14AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,573-1,315
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
That was actually an eventful fight by Santos' standards, lol.

“I came to fight. He came to hold on. All I can say is I didn’t really get hit in the face. He was just holding on." If Chris really didn't know that is a regular Santos fight then he didn't train for him at all. That would explain him getting grounded frequently.

Post #3   7/8/14 2:17:44AM   

nirvana184

In Full Mount

nirvana184 Avatar

Career:764-479
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by xdanish020

Camozzi cheated the fans....you would think the guy would have watched a bit of tape on his opponent. This is ALL Santos does, EVERY FIGHT. Stupid Camozzi threw stupid fucking flying knees and got taken down and failed to get back to his feet. Yeah Santos is a boring ass fighter and the judging inconsistencies between this fight and the Moras/Dufresne fight really show. Santos didn't even pass guard, at least Dufresne was in better positions....smh.

To be fair, Camozzi wasn't as active off of his back as Moras was. Just the way I would compare the two fights.

Post #4   7/8/14 12:50:04PM