Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

We got hit by a Tornado!

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

telnights

MODesty

telnights Avatar

Career:1,329-737
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I lived in Moore Oklahoma in 1999 on May 3rd a F5 took out my house, all that was left was the foundation. Lucky for my family and me was none of us were at home. I ended up under and highway overpass in my truck on my way home from work. Got out of my truck and got as close to the top of overpass as I could get. The wind was so strong it moved my F150 truck over 20 feet. I will dig up my picture once get a chance and post them. After that I moved to NW side Oklahoma City and back in 2010 my new home got heavily damaged by largest hail storm I have ever seen. It rained down baseball and softball size hail for over 5 mins. My wife's car got hit so hard that the dash and seats had huge holes in them and it wasn't a convertible. So much hail had come down it was foot deep in my yard and my yard that had nice grass and been turned in to nothing but mud. Lucky for me both times had insurance.

Here are some links about the tornado.
Wiki
More

Post #16   6/28/14 8:57:37PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2