Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Duane Ludwig will corner Chad Mendes, won't corner Urijah Faber in upcoming bouts

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,762-985
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
In the aftermath of T.J. Dillashaw's sensational striking performance in winning the bantamweight title from Renan Barao at UFC 173, there has been much speculation on the future of striking coach Duane "Bang" Ludwig.

Link

Post #1   6/12/14 11:45:53AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,436-1,301
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I heard Kampman will be in fabers corner.

Post #2   6/12/14 12:58:35PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:2,642-1,635
Camp: country KO
Chips:
Master Tong approves of this.

Post #3   6/12/14 1:08:21PM   

GDPofMPG

MMA Sensei

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:1,209-849
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
With all of the stories and attention surrounding TAM and Bam, I get the impression that the whole issue is Faber isn't into Duane because he lost his fight to Barao. Seems like everyone else there is fine with the guy but Faber is the only one who has aired a grievance.

Post #4   6/12/14 1:52:11PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,296-1,214
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by GDPofMPG

With all of the stories and attention surrounding TAM and Bam, I get the impression that the whole issue is Faber isn't into Duane because he lost his fight to Barao. Seems like everyone else there is fine with the guy but Faber is the only one who has aired a grievance.

I don't think that's it, personally. If anything, Faber is butthurt that the "Bang MT" brand is overshadowing the Faber/Team Alpha Male brand.

Last edited 6/12/14 7:36PM server time by emfleek
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   6/12/14 7:35:58PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,511-866
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by GDPofMPG

I don't think that's it, personally. If anything, Faber is butthurt that the "Bang MT" brand is overshadowing the Faber/Team Alpha Male brand.

that's how i pictured it

Post #6   6/12/14 7:49:37PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,296-1,214
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by emfleek

Posted by GDPofMPG

that's how i pictured it

I wish I would have said buttchinhurt.

Post #7   6/12/14 8:05:29PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,809-1,609
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by emfleek

Posted by GDPofMPG

that's how i pictured it

Same here. Either way, it seems like the issue is almost entirely between Urijah and Duane. Which is a shame, because everyone else has clicked with Ludwig, especially T.J.

Post #8   6/12/14 9:23:13PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,040-604
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

I wish I would have said buttchinhurt.

Post #9   6/12/14 9:41:08PM   

tildengolfer

Standup Guy

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:703-476
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by GDPofMPG

Post #10   6/14/14 1:32:24PM   

GDPofMPG

MMA Sensei

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:1,209-849
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by GDPofMPG

I don't disagree with that, I think both ideas kind of go hand in hand. This guys getting his name mentioned too much while Faber didn't win the championr equals buttchin-hurt.

Post #11   6/14/14 2:08:12PM