Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Vitor Belfort admits elevated testosterone found in NSAC random test

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,937-1,077
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Four months after being removed from a May title fight with middleweight champion Chris Weidman, Vitor Belfort today revealed a random drug test earlier this year found elevated levels of testosterone.

Link

Post #1   6/6/14 12:43:27PM   

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,496-1,495
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
This reminds me of what a fighter once said..when fighters on TRT or anything like that..they abuse it during camp and train like mad men, while other guys train normally..but once again Belfort got caught over level..when he's suppose to be in range at all times..that's why they do random drug testes..I would love to see Belfort fight w/o any TRT or anything close to it..and rematch him with Rockhold, hell I would even like to see Bisping have another go at Belfort..we gonna see a much slower, weaker Belfort in the coming yrs..if he can handle it..

Post #2   6/6/14 2:46:32PM   

tmas

Belt Contender

tmas Avatar

Career:1,126-876
Chips:

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

This reminds me of what a fighter once said..when fighters on TRT or anything like that..they abuse it during camp and train like mad men, while other guys train normally..but once again Belfort got caught over level..when he's suppose to be in range at all times..that's why they do random drug testes..I would love to see Belfort fight w/o any TRT or anything close to it..and rematch him with Rockhold, hell I would even like to see Bisping have another go at Belfort..we gonna see a much slower, weaker Belfort in the coming yrs..if he can handle it..

he is getting old so we are gonna see that anyway.

Post #3   6/6/14 5:17:13PM