Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

One more dance

Print  
Posted By Message

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:
It will have been nearly five-and-a-half years since Jens Pulver upset B.J. Penn, the man known as "The Prodigy," the man who at age 21 became the only non-Brazilian ever to win the world Brazilian jujitsu championship.

LINK

Last edited 6/22/07 9:49PM server time by zephead
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   6/22/07 6:47:26PM   

Primo

MMA Regular

Primo Avatar

Career:20-17
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
How about Wanderlei's camp confirming him vs Chuck at UFC 76, the same event Shogun makes his debut??

Last edited 6/22/07 9:49PM server time by zephead

Post #2   6/22/07 6:56:07PM   

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Primo

How many times are you gonna post the same old news??? How about Wanderlei's camp confirming him vs Chuck at UFC 76, the same event Shogun makes his debut??

1st: go a couple down and you'll find NME posting "Shogun to debut at UFC 76"
2nd: forum search "Chuck Liddell is ready for another fight" AND YOU WILL ******* READ ABOUT "Wanderlei's camp confirming him vs Chuck at UFC 76" WHERE YOU ******* and i quote "Oh yeah, because he destroys so many strikers, and never gets caught by looping hooks (Rampage, Tito in the 2nd fight)....Silva is a more well rounded striker, waaaaay better cardio, better BJJ...this fight will be a massacre and Chuck can ride off into the sunset. "

Post #3   6/22/07 7:00:23PM   

Primo

MMA Regular

Primo Avatar

Chips:

Posted by aznteabagger

Posted by Primo

How many times are you gonna post the same old news??? How about Wanderlei's camp confirming him vs Chuck at UFC 76, the same event Shogun makes his debut??

2nd: forum search "Chuck Liddell is ready for another fight" AND YOU WILL ******* READ ABOUT "Wanderlei's camp confirming him vs Chuck at UFC 76" WHERE YOU ******* and i quote "Oh yeah, because he destroys so many strikers, and never gets caught by looping hooks (Rampage, Tito in the 2nd fight)....Silva is a more well rounded striker, waaaaay better cardio, better BJJ...this fight will be a massacre and Chuck can ride off into the sunset. "

LOL damn I didn't realize you're such a big fan of me bro

Last edited 6/22/07 9:50PM server time by zephead

Post #4   6/22/07 7:15:50PM   

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Primo

Posted by aznteabagger

Posted by Primo

How about Wanderlei's camp confirming him vs Chuck at UFC 76, the same event Shogun makes his debut??

LOL damn I didn't realize you're such a big fan of me bro

o i'm sorry i cant really tell what that submission is. ooo it's a gogoplata, how interesting. and who's got who in a gogoplata? ooo diaz has gomi in the gogoplata!!! ooo really diaz had weed in his system, ooo and the drug made him not feel the pain, so that mean gomi got beat up by diaz when he was high? hey there's the school bus and gomi's getting on it and who's the driver, ooo it's diaz, diaz's taking gomi to school

Last edited 6/22/07 9:51PM server time by zephead

Post #5   6/22/07 7:23:09PM   

Primo

MMA Regular

Primo Avatar

Chips:

Posted by aznteabagger

Posted by Primo

Posted by aznteabagger

Posted by Primo

LOL damn I didn't realize you're such a big fan of me bro no wonder my comments hurt your feelings so bad, I apologize man I'll sign your autograph later.

o i'm sorry i cant really tell what that submission is. ooo it's a gogoplata, how interesting. and who's got who in a gogoplata? ooo diaz has gomi in the gogoplata!!! ooo really diaz had weed in his system, ooo and the drug made him not feel the pain, so that mean gomi got beat up by diaz when he was high? hey there's the school bus and gomi's getting on it and who's the driver, ooo it's diaz, diaz's taking gomi to school

Lol what are you talking about?? Gomi had a 103 degree fever vs Diaz and the NSAC almost stopped him from fighting, what's your point?? At least Diaz is tough, GSP got ran through by MATT SERRA of all people lol. One round too?? Damn.

Post #6   6/22/07 7:29:54PM   

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Primo

Posted by aznteabagger

Posted by Primo

Posted by aznteabagger

Posted by Primo

LOL damn I didn't realize you're such a big fan of me bro no wonder my comments hurt your feelings so bad, I apologize man I'll sign your autograph later.

Lol what are you talking about?? Gomi had a 103 degree fever vs Diaz and the NSAC almost stopped him from fighting, what's your point?? At least Diaz is tough, GSP got ran through by MATT SERRA of all people lol. One round too?? Damn.

too bad we're betting against the house 'cause i know i'll clean up your bankroll when 74 comes along

Post #7   6/22/07 7:31:54PM   

Vietnamese_Guy

Standup Guy

Vietnamese_Guy Avatar

Career:198-109
Camp: Shogun Academy
Chips:
Primo, seriously, can you do something other than bitch.

if its "old news" dont post in it. I think people who seen it already knows the difference between whats new and what they've seen already.

i haven't seen this article yet and its interesting, can you stfu about it?

Post #8   6/22/07 8:03:54PM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:
you guys are all quality posters for the most part, but its probably time to let it go... Hate to lose you guys.

Last edited 6/22/07 9:16PM server time by rcg916
2 total post edits

Post #9   6/22/07 9:16:08PM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,916-1,093
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I am getting really sick of this stuff on every news post. Plz Teabagger dont get yourself banned. You are a good news finder. It seems we are getting alot of trolls around here. Dont let them get to you. I hope the mods will continue to use the hammer to keep this great forum from being another Sherdog.

Post #10   6/22/07 9:47:08PM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Career:33-24
Chips:
Everyone needs to just chill and have a civilized conversation. We're all MMA fans here and have opinions, just respect everyones opinions. If this is old news for you, just dont post, theres no need to start shit out of nowhere. And to everyone that was offended by me yesterday I apologize, I was pretty crazy yesterday and runnin on no sleep, comin up on 30 hours of bein up.

Last edited 6/23/07 5:56AM server time by MisFiT
2 total post edits

Post #11   6/23/07 5:51:23AM