Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Matt Brown...

Print  
Did Matt Brown faked the injury to renew his nickname?
Yes, Matt faked it. 4 10%
No, he didn't fake it. 19 46%
I don't care if he faked it or not. 5 12%
This will not end well for the TS. 13 32%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

emfleek

Your Mom Is A Whore

emfleek Avatar

Career:3,180-1,718
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Motion to bring DCRage back for a 1-off.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #16   5/11/14 3:52:20PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:424-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by KungFuMaster

And lastly, ( and I want to thank Grappler for reminding me ), there are essentially two kinds of people. There are good folks and then there are jerks. You were entitled to your opinions and now it's my turn to be entitled to mine. I am a good guy and you are jerks.

Well guess what, KFM. MAYBE you started this thread being serious. BUT. You troll a lot. You go after people a lot.

You reap what you sow.

I truly believe in that saying. However, I don't go after people. Point me in any thread that shows I have gone after people. All I do is post my opinions and people get all riled up. A good example of it is this thread. I post and people demand that I be banned. I can't cater to the established cliques when I post.

Post #17   5/11/14 4:32:30PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:766-470
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by aussiemma

Lollll this guy is such an attention whore !!

I want to start a poll.

Does Kung fu actually believe the things he posts or is he trolling ? I would actually like to know what people think ? I personally think he believes his own garbage.

Posted by VILLIN

You're either the most consistent and persistent troll ever or you really are as dumb as you seem. I had thought it was the former but lately I've been leaning heavily toward the latter.

Whoa ghost riders...

Let's see here. I have not posted on this site for a good while. Secondly, I have not started a thread in a long while. Third, has it ever occur to you that people see things differently and experience things differently? Your little world is not always the accurate one. I can guarantee you that if 10 people witnessed an incident, there will be conflicting testimonies regarding the incident. Now, I know you think your little world is always the accurate one so I'm not going to bother to broaden it. But for future reference, and I don't even know why I'm doing this ( trying to help you and all ), just when you think your little world is correct - please remember there are billions of little worlds out there that think they're correct as well. Please remember that; it will serve you well.

And lastly, ( and I want to thank Grappler for reminding me ), there are essentially two kinds of people. There are good folks and then there are jerks. You were entitled to your opinions and now it's my turn to be entitled to mine. I am a good guy and you are jerks.

People can have different opinions all they want, and people who don't agree with those opinions have the right to say so.

When the opinion posted is outlandish to the point of trolling, or just outright stupid, then the people replying said opinion have a right to point this out.
Thinking Matt Brown faked his injury for the sake of his nickname is downright dumb, and you deserve to be called out for posting it.

Post #18   5/11/14 7:28:52PM   

Shawn91111

Coming back..

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:3,938-2,111
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Literally a 5 second search of KFM and the words fake and thrown and these gems come up of his quotes about faking and fights being thrown

"The grin GSP gave for the cameras was so fake."

"Who comes out and says I don't want to sign fake belts? To think it - is one thing but to come out and say it - is rather disturbing to me and it reflects what type of person he is."

"Fake - it looks like some debris. If it was real, why didn't the camera man keep shooting and get a close up?"

"I don't know what is genuine and fake anymore. I can't trust a single organization out there. I see old people becoming senile and now I know why."

"he did came in a posted a smiley face or something, we all know it's fake......so I win."

"I have seen many fake videos before and I can recognize them in a heart beat but this one looks genuine."

"Is it not possible something was said to Rumble to make him throw the fight?"

"I agree most fighters will not throw fights but in rare and sensitive cases like the Belfort and Rumble fight, I can definitely entertain the thought."

"I just watched the fight again and Rumble made no attempt to defend the choke. The tap looked like the tap of a man who didn't want anymore rather than a man who tapped due to suffocation."

Post #19   5/11/14 8:40:43PM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:4,155-2,566
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

People can have different opinions all they want, and people who don't agree with those opinions have the right to say so.

When the opinion posted is outlandish to the point of trolling, or just outright stupid, then the people replying said opinion have a right to point this out.
Thinking Matt Brown faked his injury for the sake of his nickname is downright dumb, and you deserve to be called out for posting it.

Right on brotha!

Last edited 5/11/14 11:26PM server time by joewarren33
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #20   5/11/14 11:24:30PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:3,013-1,747
Camp: Fight Ducker
Chips:

Post #21   5/12/14 12:44:06AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:1,295-852
Chips:

Post #22   5/12/14 3:48:09AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:

Post #23   5/12/14 6:01:34AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:

Post #24   5/12/14 6:05:10AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:757-423
Chips:
I agree he was faking it.

Post #25   5/12/14 12:47:24PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:5,009-2,763
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I doubt he faked it.
But getting baited in to go forward is a different thing.
Those body shots would have done some damage

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #26   5/13/14 3:49:16PM   

the_01

MMA Regular

the_01 Avatar

Career:487-358
Chips:
Get a life.

Post #27   5/16/14 5:21:46PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2