Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Matt Wiman's Blog: Drama.

Print  
Posted By Message

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Career:33-24
Chips:
Hey, Matt Wiman here and this is my blog for FHM Online.

My Ultimate Fighter 5 housemate Gabe Ruediger was relentlessly annoying. He would just constantly talk. I would call him on how stupid he looked and he didn’t like that. But I think he mistook kindness for weakness with me. He knew I wasn’t about to get into a fight in the house and get kicked off. I actually took this opportunity seriously unlike him. He didn’t have a chance of winning from the get go. He just wanted to cause drama. If he could drag me down with him he was going to. I had enough of listening to him to where I just kind of wanted to show him how big of a d-bag he was. But you can’t convince a douchebag they’re a douchebag so I just gave up. It took care of itself by him just completely self-destructing and getting kicked off the show. He got what he deserves.

Link.

Post #1   6/22/07 5:59:45AM   

Signal2112

Standup Guy

Signal2112 Avatar

Career:52-22
Chips:
Well, I don't disagree with a single thing he said there!

Post #2   6/22/07 8:21:49AM   

cincyassasin

MMA Regular

cincyassasin Avatar

Career:1,170-865
Camp: TEAM DEMON
Chips:

Post #3   6/22/07 10:22:45AM   

spider1179

MMA Regular

spider1179 Avatar

Career:788-526
Chips:

Post #4   6/22/07 10:40:56AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
MArlon sims started talking smack about Wiman?? Why? Wiman owned rocked him and choked him out.
Not to mention by the looks of it Wiman will have a good career in the UFC and Sims will never fight there according to Dana White.
So i guess all MArlon cna do is keep talking and hope that someone like Elite XC comes looking for him.
Come to think of it. Since Noah and Marlon both will never fight int he UFC, wouldnt it be a great idea for a smaller org to sign both to fight each other? The event would defeintly sell a few more tickets on people wanting to see that rematch.

Post #5   6/22/07 3:07:19PM   

Signal2112

Standup Guy

Signal2112 Avatar

Career:52-22
Chips:
While Marlon came across as a trash mouthed goon on the show, he didn't really get to display in skill in the whole of TUF. He said the streetfight allowed him to "display some of the skills he had been talking about", but he just looked like he needed to get a clue.

Post #6   6/22/07 5:20:05PM   

bigtymetx1

Learning to Sprawl

Career:6-3
Chips:
So Wiman. What's up with a rematch with King Fisher

Post #7   6/24/07 2:22:55AM   

CincySaint

MMA Regular

CincySaint Avatar

Career:93-48
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

MArlon sims started talking smack about Wiman?? Why? Wiman owned rocked him and choked him out.
Not to mention by the looks of it Wiman will have a good career in the UFC and Sims will never fight there according to Dana White.
So i guess all MArlon cna do is keep talking and hope that someone like Elite XC comes looking for him.
Come to think of it. Since Noah and Marlon both will never fight int he UFC, wouldnt it be a great idea for a smaller org to sign both to fight each other? The event would defeintly sell a few more tickets on people wanting to see that rematch.

Now that is a decent idea man! It would be a good business move for a smaller org.

Post #8   6/24/07 12:52:55PM