Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Joe Rogan Fails Drug Test; Suspended By UFC

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,062-1,210
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Stand up comedian and UFC fight commentator, Joe Rogan, has been suspended by the UFC for failing a company mandated drug test. The UFC has long tested the fighters, but just recently started the testing process for all employees and sub contractors. Rogan has been a part of the UFC since 1997 & has received much acclaim for the broadcast work he has done for UFC fights. Rogan has been suspended indefinitely and his temporary replacement will be Chael Sonnen.

Link

Post #1   4/29/14 5:17:58PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:
Not sure if it's real or not. I checked his Twitter account but didn't see anything.

Post #2   4/29/14 5:21:39PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,869-1,573
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Pretty sure that's a satire site.

Post #3   4/29/14 5:25:07PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Pretty sure that's a satire site.

yeah, plus the date was the 15th and he's commentated since then. I shoulda checked the date.

Post #4   4/29/14 5:27:26PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Chips:
Sounds like an article Sonnen himself would have written as part of a self promo.

Post #5   4/29/14 6:11:08PM   

SpiderSilva

Reminder: steelers suck!!!

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,855-1,155
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I about shit myself. I bet he'd quit if that really happened.

And by quit I'm mean his job

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #6   4/29/14 6:58:52PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,585-904
Chips:
knew it couldnt be true. dana has been on joe's podcast while he was stoned.

Post #7   4/29/14 7:12:27PM   

tildengolfer

In Full Mount

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:756-502
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Stand up comedian and UFC fight commentator, Joe Rogan, has been suspended by the UFC for failing a company mandated drug test. The UFC has long tested the fighters, but just recently started the testing process for all employees and sub contractors. Rogan has been a part of the UFC since 1997 & has received much acclaim for the broadcast work he has done for UFC fights. Rogan has been suspended indefinitely and his temporary replacement will be Chael Sonnen.

Link

When you posted this did you even look at the related headlines? Eli Manning cut from the Giants..Adrian Petersen breaks his leg, out for the season..??? Nice research done, buddy....

Post #8   4/30/14 11:14:28AM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:2,164-1,334
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

Posted by prophecy033

Link

When you posted this did you even look at the related headlines? Eli Manning cut from the Giants..Adrian Petersen breaks his leg, out for the season..??? Nice research done, buddy....

...and also

Kanye West Challenges Anderson Silva To MMA Fight

LMAO

Post #9   5/1/14 5:37:53PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

Mistakes happen, especially when you actually share content (try it sometime). For all Proph has contributed to the PG he can link to The Onion for all I care.

Post #10   5/2/14 3:58:28AM   

tildengolfer

In Full Mount

tildengolfer Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by tildengolfer

Mistakes happen, especially when you actually share content (try it sometime). For all Proph has contributed to the PG he can link to The Onion for all I care.

So to play devil's advocate on this one....so if I start posting fake links all over the place it's ok, as long as I'm posting? I've been on here (the forums) for a month or two, and notice a lot of fake stories. I am not taking anything away from people trying to stay on top of news and informing others, but seriously...if I started posting stories from the onion every week it would be ok?? GTFO. Take notice to stuff around the news article and do some background to websites and stories before trying to be 'the first one to post' just to get credit...

Post #11   5/2/14 4:20:11AM   

tildengolfer

In Full Mount

tildengolfer Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JoeWarren33

Posted by tildengolfer

Posted by prophecy033

Link

...and also

Kanye West Challenges Anderson Silva To MMA Fight

LMAO

I was trying to think of third one lol, thanks for that

Post #12   5/2/14 4:22:36AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

So to play devil's advocate on this one....so if I start posting fake links all over the place it's ok, as long as I'm posting? I've been on here (the forums) for a month or two, and notice a lot of fake stories. I am not taking anything away from people trying to stay on top of news and informing others, but seriously...if I started posting stories from the onion every week it would be ok?? GTFO. Take notice to stuff around the news article and do some background to websites and stories before trying to be 'the first one to post' just to get credit...

My point is that maybe someone who has 53 posts and hasn't contributed anything as far as I can tell (that's not a knock on you either, you are new to the forums) should save the snarky comments when someone who is well respected on the site and has contributed countless legitimate news articles over the years makes a simple mistake. I can assure you, you are the one that comes off looking stupid, not him.

Last edited 5/2/14 4:41AM server time by adrenaline
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #13   5/2/14 4:37:25AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by tildengolfer

My point is that maybe someone who has 53 posts and hasn't contributed anything as far as I can tell (that's not a knock on you either, you are new to the forums) should save the snarky comments when someone who is well respected on the site and has contributed countless legitimate news articles over the years makes a simple mistake. I can assure you, you are the one that comes off looking stupid, not him.

Precisely. Even a well calibrated machine can be off from time to time and sometime when you get your favorite beer that particular batch isn't quite as good.
It's easy to preach from the soapbox because if you never post content your content will never be wrong.
For the record I would prefer to see Silva vs kanye over Ronda vs Gina.

Post #14   5/2/14 6:50:28AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Precisely. Even a well calibrated machine can be off from time to time and sometime when you get your favorite beer that particular batch isn't quite as good.
It's easy to preach from the soapbox because if you never post content your content will never be wrong.
For the record I would prefer to see Silva vs kanye over Ronda vs Gina.

Do you think Silva would have a chance?

Post #15   5/2/14 10:05:25AM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2