Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

67 wager offers later... lol

Print  
Posted By Message

Lee-yoshi

Learning to Sprawl

Lee-yoshi Avatar

Career:23-33
Chips:
Since i'm getting a stupid amount of wager offers on the Eastman fight for UFC 67, here's something to bare in mind that may change my mind from 'Decline offer' to 'Accept offer'

Since the other guy (Whatever that losers name is ) is clearly the crowd favourite to win the upcoming match, i'll be more likely to accept offers on wagers that see me earning a lot more if i win in comparison to what you'll be winning should that wacko jacko win the match. If you're so sure he's gonna win, you've nothing to lose anyways!

Just something to think about lol

Not sure about what to offer? Why not let Mr. Crystal Maze himself help you? *Attached*

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #1   1/29/07 6:29:46PM   

punkrockike

Learning to Sprawl

punkrockike Avatar

Career:202-125
Camp: Team Frost Shards
Chips:
lol totally aggree bro. i put up a wager on eastman for 25 and people are betting me 25 that jackson is gonna win.

PEOPLE. the odds are like 16:1 in jacksons favor!

you gotta bet more than that to make it a correct wager!

Post #2   1/29/07 6:37:30PM   

D-Boy

MMA Regular

D-Boy Avatar

Career:264-172
Chips:

Posted by punkrockike

lol totally aggree bro. i put up a wager on eastman for 25 and people are betting me 25 that jackson is gonna win.

PEOPLE. the odds are like 16:1 in jacksons favor!

you gotta bet more than that to make it a correct wager!

I gave you two to one take it or leave it ;)

Post #3   1/29/07 6:40:11PM   

punkrockike

Learning to Sprawl

punkrockike Avatar

Career:202-125
Camp: Team Frost Shards
Chips:
d-boy d-boy d-boy easy playa. work with me here boss. lets dabble. lets do a lil dance shall we. how about you do me 4:1. haggle son haggle. what say you? *licks his chops*

hahah

Post #4   1/29/07 6:42:31PM   

D-Boy

MMA Regular

D-Boy Avatar

Career:264-172
Chips:

Posted by punkrockike

d-boy d-boy d-boy easy playa. work with me here boss. lets dabble. lets do a lil dance shall we. how about you do me 4:1. haggle son haggle. what say you? *licks his chops*

hahah

how about...60 for your 25

Post #5   1/29/07 6:47:10PM