Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Vitor Belfort Vs Jacare Souza?

Print  
Posted By Message

billbrown7071

Learning to Sprawl

Career:595-360
Camp: Ninja Jiu Jitsu
Chips:
with Weidman injured and his fight with Machida moved to UFC 175 , which will take place on July 5th , whoever wins won't be able to fight again tell maybe the end of September at the earliest , Most likely October .....

Vitor Belfort stated when he pulled out of the UFC 173 Fight , that the UFC said hes still the #1 Contender and will get the winner but now that the fight has been moved and delayed , I don't think the UFC Or Vitor will want to sit out tell October (That would be 5 Mouths, and 11 months since his last fight)

So I Think he'll take a fight.....maybe on the UFC 175 card as co Main Event, and I think it will be Vitor Belfort Vs Jacare Souza for a #1 Contender for the next shot at the title ....

if this does happen , do you like that fight and who do you think will win???

I love it , I got Belfort by Decision but a very good fight.....

Post #1   3/26/14 10:44:03AM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 39-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,690-1,482
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
Only way Belfort beats Jacare is by KO.

Post #2   3/26/14 11:03:34AM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,510-1,592
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Strength is the last thing a man loses. His speed has been kept through training and possibly the use of TRT (speculation I know and I don't judge as it was legal). Besides that Vitor hasn't changed in 10+ years. Jacare has all the skills to take him out while he only has a punchers chance. Jacare gets him to the ground or in the clinch and the end is likely very near as his game is a completely different level than Vitor's. I still hope the fight happens though as they no longer need three contenders lined up for the belt, 2 is fine with this delay, and it's a great fight to boot. Plus Munoz vs Mousassi will move someone up the ladder as well. MW div can handle this fight for now.

Post #3   3/26/14 1:36:20PM   

40ouncetpkid

Belt Contender

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Career:289-174
Camp: Octagon Winners
Chips:
This would be an absolutely crazy fight especially since Jarcare's stand up has improved leaps and bounds since he was in Strikeforce. Belfort has that speed and power but it will be interesting to see if he still keeps the same confidence without the TRT because I really believe what helped him was training with Rashad which helped him better mentally but if he was using TRT as a crutch then Jarcare might even knock him out.

Jacare just needs to make it out of the first round. After that I think he takes Belfort down with ease and toys him on the ground and finishes him.

Post #4   4/1/14 11:37:26PM   

tepid55

MMA Sensei

tepid55 Avatar

Career:2,795-1,540
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I think Vitor's only chance to win would be an early KO/TKO, if the fight were to go past round 2, I would give "Jacare" the advantage.

Post #5   4/4/14 12:51:45PM