Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Anderson Silva Supports TRT Ban, Not Opposed to Eventually Fighting Machida or ‘Jacare’

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,856-1,025
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Count Anderson Silva among those in favor of the Nevada Athletic Commission’s recent decision to ban testosterone replacement therapy.

Link

Post #1   3/22/14 6:43:34PM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:504-307
Chips:
Anderson with title: No no no no me and Machida are like brothers we will never fight!

Anderson without title: Hell yeah It'd fight that punk, him and that gator poser.

Post #2   3/22/14 11:30:04PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by frizzzlecake

Anderson with title: No no no no me and Machida are like brothers we will never fight!

Anderson without title: Hell yeah It'd fight that punk, him and that gator poser.

Now that he has nothing to lose, he's willing to fight Machida. What a douche. Machida should have moved down years ago to whoop his ass.

Post #3   3/23/14 1:10:28AM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:504-307
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by frizzzlecake

Now that he has nothing to lose, he's willing to fight Machida. What a douche. Machida should have moved down years ago to whoop his ass.

Yeah I wish Machida wasn't like a Goodra dragon, and more of a Smaug dragon.

Post #4   3/23/14 1:36:02AM   

Copenhagen

Good for Body and Soul

Copenhagen Avatar

Career:1,143-615
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

“A lot of things have to happen before I can challenge for the middleweight title again,” Silva said. “I don’t have plans to fight any of my friends, especially Lyoto, but if in the future I have the chance to fight for the belt and he is the champion, we will fight.”
“Actually, I always used to say that I wouldn’t fight a teammate, but that [attitude] has never been reciprocal,” Silva said. “Inside Team Nogueira we take it very seriously, but Lyoto is not part of Team Nogueira and neither is ‘Jacare.” In all the interviews they did, they said they would fight me. I can’t be any different.”

He doesn't want to fight him, but on the off chance he gets another crack at the title, and Machida is champion, he will be forced to as a professional fighter. Lyoto isn't part of his fight camp.

Anderson Silva is not a douche. You are a douche.

Last edited 3/23/14 1:31PM server time by copenhagen
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   3/23/14 1:29:36PM