Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tyson Griffin goes after UFC champ Jon Jones on Twitter

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

40ouncetpkid

Belt Contender

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Career:289-174
Camp: Octagon Winners
Chips:

Posted by TeamJones

I agree with Bones. Really DC didn't want to fight Alexander Gustafsson in London, because it would be his first fight at 205 after his weight cut, but you would have no problem cutting weight for a title shot. DC fight a top 5 LHW fighter before you get a title shot, who are you Brock Lesnar?

Jones is acting like a little kid but this x10.

At least Brock Lesnar was a draw. Cormier doesn't draw and hasn't beaten a top 5 to earn a shot.

Post #16   3/7/14 5:36:14AM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 41-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,843-1,563
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
Cormier beat top 5 Ranked HWs and for his first fight at LHW was willing to fight Rashad Evans.

So this whole DC doesnt deserve a shot is stupid when we got guys like Sonnen who have talked themselves into the title picture more than once.

Post #17   3/7/14 8:35:14AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,258-821
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by sparky

Cormier beat top 5 Ranked HWs and for his first fight at LHW was willing to fight Rashad Evans.

So this whole DC doesnt deserve a shot is stupid when we got guys like Sonnen who have talked themselves into the title picture more than once.

yeah this is pretty much dead on

Honestly I think Cormier is the #2 HW right now, AND has the best chance out of anyone at beating Cain.

If Cormier sticks to lhw he will be the champ within a year

Post #18   3/7/14 9:19:45AM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:
I hope someone knocks Bones out soon. Don't care who it is.

Post #19   3/7/14 9:48:31AM   

40ouncetpkid

Belt Contender

40ouncetpkid Avatar

Career:289-174
Camp: Octagon Winners
Chips:

Posted by sparky

You could make an arguement that he never beat a top 5 heavyweight. He didnt even beat the best HWs in Strikeforce. He didnt fight Overeem or Werdum. And Barnett was top 5 until he got popped for roids and killed Affliction. Then he went M.I.A until coming back but Sergei was no world beater when Josh smashed him.

Big Foot isnt top 5 either so tell me me who again he beat that was top 5?

Post #20   3/7/14 1:02:31PM   

GDPofMPG

MMA Sensei

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:1,300-892
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by 40ouncetpkid

Posted by sparky

You could make an arguement that he never beat a top 5 heavyweight. He didnt even beat the best HWs in Strikeforce. He didnt fight Overeem or Werdum. And Barnett was top 5 until he got popped for roids and killed Affliction. Then he went M.I.A until coming back but Sergei was no world beater when Josh smashed him.

Big Foot isnt top 5 either so tell me me who again he beat that was top 5?

Rank anyone how you please, you have to be very out of touch with reality to not get it about DC like this.

Post #21   3/7/14 1:16:21PM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:2,275-1,535
Chips:

Posted by GDPofMPG

All of Jones responses embody what I can't stand about the guy. He is the definition of an arrogant brat.

How could someone really like this guy? Serious question.

I agree. I cannot wait till someone knocks him off of his high horse.

Post #22   3/8/14 5:09:03PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2