Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White: 'Contrary to popular belief, I have nothing negative to say about old NSAC regime'

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,786-990
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
UFC president Dana White talks about the NSAC, and the positives he sees for the sport of MMA in 2014

Link

Post #1   1/24/14 12:40:02PM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,786-990
Chips:
“I think the Nevada State Athletic Commission is atrocious; I think the governor should step in before these guys destroy this sport like they did boxing,”

“There is obviously some incompetence there, but there is also a f****** huge ego there," he added. "There is a huge ego who would rather stick it to us than just do what’s right. There’s no doubt about it and I absolutely 100 percent believe that. And I think a lot of you believe that too. This is our hometown, where we live, and the athletic commission is the weakest in the country."

“Nevada state athletic commission at its finest!!! Youve [got] to be [expletive] kidding me!! that is disgusting Nevada state athletic commission!! “Worst athletic commission in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Post #2   1/24/14 12:43:45PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,048-608
Chips:

Posted by FastKnockout

“I think the Nevada State Athletic Commission is atrocious; I think the governor should step in before these guys destroy this sport like they did boxing,”

“There is obviously some incompetence there, but there is also a f****** huge ego there," he added. "There is a huge ego who would rather stick it to us than just do what’s right. There’s no doubt about it and I absolutely 100 percent believe that. And I think a lot of you believe that too. This is our hometown, where we live, and the athletic commission is the weakest in the country."

“Nevada state athletic commission at its finest!!! Youve [got] to be [expletive] kidding me!! that is disgusting Nevada state athletic commission!! “Worst athletic commission in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Stop twisting his words by quoting him verbatim!

Post #3   1/24/14 12:51:12PM