Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Chuck Liddell is ready for another fight

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:
As odd as it is to hear, the “former” UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, Chuck Liddell joined MMAWeekly’s SoundOff Radio last week for the first time since his disappointing 1st round KO loss to Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson.

LINK

Last edited 6/18/07 6:51PM server time by richieb19
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   6/18/07 9:21:58AM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Career:33-24
Chips:
He's gettin it and to tell you the truth I dont think it's lookin too good for him.

Post #2   6/18/07 9:30:33AM   

MikeR

Learning to Sprawl

Career:44-26
Chips:
He will beat Silva convincingly.

Post #3   6/18/07 12:28:42PM   

Primo

MMA Regular

Primo Avatar

Career:20-17
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:

Posted by MikeR

Oh yeah, because he destroys so many strikers, and never gets caught by looping hooks (Rampage, Tito in the 2nd fight)....Silva is a more well rounded striker, waaaaay better cardio, better BJJ...this fight will be a massacre and Chuck can ride off into the sunset.

Post #4   6/18/07 1:11:28PM   

fatdevil1982

MMA Regular

fatdevil1982 Avatar

Career:637-417
Camp: WNYMMA
Chips:
this fight has lost some of its "amazingness" since both fighters are no longer on top of there divisions,

but there styles will make in an incredible fight

Post #5   6/18/07 2:12:17PM   

minnesotafats

Learning to Sprawl

minnesotafats Avatar

Career:398-286
Camp: The F4W EMPIRE~!
Chips:

Posted by Primo

Posted by MikeR

Oh yeah, because he destroys so many strikers, and never gets caught by looping hooks (Rampage, Tito in the 2nd fight)....Silva is a more well rounded striker, waaaaay better cardio, better BJJ...this fight will be a massacre and Chuck can ride off into the sunset.

\

Wow, am I at Sherdog.com?

Post #6   6/18/07 4:13:53PM   

Primo

MMA Regular

Primo Avatar

Chips:

Posted by minnesotafats

Posted by Primo

Posted by MikeR

\

Well you're not at WWE.com JBL. Everything I said was a fact, looping hooks give Chuck problems, as do strikers. Silva DOES have better striking (Chuck can throw a straight right, that's it), better BJJ and waaaaaaay better cardio. Those facts aren't even arguable.

Post #7   6/18/07 4:19:04PM   

minnesotafats

Learning to Sprawl

minnesotafats Avatar

Career:398-286
Camp: The F4W EMPIRE~!
Chips:

Posted by Primo

Posted by minnesotafats

Posted by Primo

Posted by MikeR

\

Well you're not at WWE.com JBL. Everything I said was a fact, looping hooks give Chuck problems, as do strikers. Silva DOES have better striking (Chuck can throw a straight right, that's it), better BJJ and waaaaaaay better cardio. Those facts aren't even arguable.

Chuck has a prettier face though.

Post #8   6/18/07 4:27:03PM   

Primo

MMA Regular

Primo Avatar

Chips:

Posted by minnesotafats

Posted by Primo

Posted by minnesotafats

Posted by Primo

Posted by MikeR

\

Chuck has a prettier face though.

WTF?? lol

Post #9   6/18/07 4:46:42PM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Chips:
Primo is straight outta the ghetto of Sherdog.

Post #10   6/18/07 6:32:43PM   

Primo

MMA Regular

Primo Avatar

Chips:
I love how u attempt 2 attack me (even though it's lame as ish) instead of breaking down the fight....wait...I'm right....nevermind.

Post #11   6/18/07 6:56:39PM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Chips:
I'm n0t tryinng 2 attack u.

Post #12   6/18/07 6:57:46PM   

Primo

MMA Regular

Primo Avatar

Chips:
It's all good misfit...

Post #13   6/18/07 7:42:35PM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Chips:

Posted by Primo

It's all good misfit...

Yeah it's all good cause you're tryin to diss me through PM and I'm owning you. Keep it there so I can make you look like a fool even more, back on topic.

Last edited 6/18/07 7:49PM server time by MisFiT
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #14   6/18/07 7:48:50PM   

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:
If i see another chuck Vs Wandy thread..im going to rip my eyes out dump hot sauce in the empty sockets...individually cut my toe nails and finger nails out and dump salt and pop rocks in the flesh....like ive said in every other chuck wandy thread..i will consider myself a winner so i dont have to see another chuck wandy thread.i just hope to hell this fight happens...personally dana or joe would be dumb not to make this fight happen soon..seeing how they both come off loses...and plus. this fight.CA CHING.......money in the ZUFFA bank..cause who doesnt want to see this fight...its like the face of Pride Vs the face of UFC...lets hope it happens....word

Post #15   6/18/07 8:09:28PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2