Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

DC RAGE Banned Me

Print  
  Page 2 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,159-691
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Stick around dude

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #16   1/15/14 9:45:15AM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Welcome home!

Your name wasn't GSPfan was it?

Huh?

Post #17   1/18/14 11:13:33AM   

Oldschoolfan

MMA Regular

Oldschoolfan Avatar

Career:53-41
Chips:
When did these forums die? was it because of dcrage or did something else happen?

Post #18   1/29/14 12:06:35AM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,701-1,415
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Oldschoolfan

When did these forums die? was it because of dcrage or did something else happen?

A lot of reasons, he was one of them. The higher ups turning a blind eye towards him also took a few non banned members away as well.

More and more mma fantasy sites opening

Less overall interest in mma

Lack of site updates

People dont have the time to research so many new fighters and 50 events a year.

Post #19   1/29/14 8:18:25AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,016-1,193
Chips:

Posted by Playground_Samurai

Posted by SpiderSilva

Welcome home!

Your name wasn't GSPfan was it?

Huh?

Just so you know,, Playground_Samurai is GSPfan

Post #20   2/28/14 1:02:59PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,479-1,275
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Post #21   3/3/14 11:20:30PM   

GDPofMPG

MMA Sensei

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:1,209-849
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
What is the dc rage story?

Post #22   3/7/14 4:51:10PM   

Oldschoolfan

MMA Regular

Oldschoolfan Avatar

Career:53-41
Chips:
way back they would ban people of having duplicate accounts and fighter bashing.

Then the dawn of DC rage happened when they made him a mod, then people started getting banned for having a different opinion, and saying words like fart face and and monkey butt

Post #23   3/7/14 10:47:12PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,479-1,275
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Oldschoolfan

way back they would ban people of having duplicate accounts and fighter bashing.

Then the dawn of DC rage happened when they made him a mod, then people started getting banned for having a different opinion, and saying words like fart face and and monkey butt

Don't forget for posting a news story only to have it deleted so he could be the one to post the same story and thus all news. While trying to justify it using reasons like `it hadn't been confirmed yet at the time you posted the article`.

If ever there had been an attention whore on this site......

Post #24   3/11/14 7:10:49PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Oldschoolfan

Don't forget for posting a news story only to have it deleted so he could be the one to post the same story and thus all news. While trying to justify it using reasons like `it hadn't been confirmed yet at the time you posted the article`.

I miss him, I searched the net and couldnt find him, even stopped doing his blog and Japanese wrestling/games/anime etc blog too

Post #25   3/11/14 8:17:55PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:1,031-673
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Oldschoolfan

I miss him, I searched the net and couldnt find him, even stopped doing his blog and Japanese wrestling/games/anime etc blog too

his mom probably shut off the electric in the basement.

Post #26   3/11/14 9:10:20PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Oldschoolfan

his mom probably shut off the electric in the basement.

Post #27   3/11/14 9:40:27PM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Oldschoolfan

Me too. It really would be epic if he came back.

Post #28   3/21/14 1:34:38PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,260-1,272
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Oldschoolfan

You know a mod would ban him on the first day just for fun.

Post #29   3/21/14 2:13:48PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:1,031-673
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Oldschoolfan

way back they would ban people of having duplicate accounts and fighter bashing.s

Then the dawn of DC rage happened when they made him a mod, then people started getting banned for having a different opinion, and saying words like faret face and and monkey butt

I miss him, I searched the n@et and couldnt find him, even stopped doing his blog and Japanese wrestlingof/games/anime etc blog too

You know a mod would ban him on the first day just for fun.

what would be funny is if a mod would lock any thread he started for "obvious reasons"

Last edited 3/21/14 7:21PM server time by voodoo-jitsu
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #30   3/21/14 7:18:35PM   

Page 2 of 4     1     2     3     4