Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Contender Cat Zingano Issues Statement on Husband’s Passing

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,786-990
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
UFC women’s bantamweight contender Cat Zingano late Monday lost her husband of seven years, Mauricio Zingano. Mauricio was found dead in his home, apparently having committed suicide.

Link

Post #1   1/14/14 5:15:52PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,270-1,339
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
This is so unbelievably sad. Everything I've heard or seen of Cat she seems to be a sweetheart and she'd had a lot of crap handed her way with her injury, loss of the title shot and now this being the worst. Poor girl and I hope all the best for her and her loved one's or anyone else effected by this.

Post #2   1/14/14 5:20:17PM   

babalu46

In Full Mount

babalu46 Avatar

Career:1,031-638
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
If he has committed suicide I think it's very selfish given they have a child together.

Post #3   1/14/14 5:25:58PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,271-1,222
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Wallass

This is so unbelievably sad. Everything I've heard or seen of Cat she seems to be a sweetheart and she'd had a lot of crap handed her way with her injury, loss of the title shot and now this being the worst. Poor girl and I hope all the best for her and her loved one's or anyone else effected by this.

Same. I hope she gets herself, and family taken care of before she thinks of fighting again.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #4   1/14/14 6:40:50PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:155-103
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by Wallass

Same. I hope she gets herself, and family taken care of before she thinks of fighting again.

x3.

I went on Facebook and this news was all over the place. I can't imagine how Cat and anyone else close to Mauricio must feel right now. Terrible news.

Post #5   1/14/14 6:51:44PM   

mojo

Learning to Sprawl

mojo Avatar

Career:278-163
Camp: WEYBURN TOP TEAM
Chips:
It's easy to jump on the "he's a coward" bandwagon, but I don't think any of us can put ourselves into that position or understand the mental illness or pain that he was in. Everything is speculation. I feel for Cat and the rest of her family and pray for them during this trying time.

Post #6   1/16/14 1:23:42AM