Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Contender Cat Zingano Issues Statement on Husband’s Passing

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:4,180-2,448
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
UFC women’s bantamweight contender Cat Zingano late Monday lost her husband of seven years, Mauricio Zingano. Mauricio was found dead in his home, apparently having committed suicide.

Link

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   1/14/14 5:15:52PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:3,785-2,286
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
This is so unbelievably sad. Everything I've heard or seen of Cat she seems to be a sweetheart and she'd had a lot of crap handed her way with her injury, loss of the title shot and now this being the worst. Poor girl and I hope all the best for her and her loved one's or anyone else effected by this.

Post #2   1/14/14 5:20:17PM   

babalu46

In Full Mount

babalu46 Avatar

Career:1,197-738
Chips:
If he has committed suicide I think it's very selfish given they have a child together.

Post #3   1/14/14 5:25:58PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:3,193-1,750
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Wallass

This is so unbelievably sad. Everything I've heard or seen of Cat she seems to be a sweetheart and she'd had a lot of crap handed her way with her injury, loss of the title shot and now this being the worst. Poor girl and I hope all the best for her and her loved one's or anyone else effected by this.

Same. I hope she gets herself, and family taken care of before she thinks of fighting again.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #4   1/14/14 6:40:50PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:162-107
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by Wallass

Same. I hope she gets herself, and family taken care of before she thinks of fighting again.

x3.

I went on Facebook and this news was all over the place. I can't imagine how Cat and anyone else close to Mauricio must feel right now. Terrible news.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #5   1/14/14 6:51:44PM   

mojo

Learning to Sprawl

mojo Avatar

Career:278-163
Camp: WEYBURN TOP TEAM
Chips:
It's easy to jump on the "he's a coward" bandwagon, but I don't think any of us can put ourselves into that position or understand the mental illness or pain that he was in. Everything is speculation. I feel for Cat and the rest of her family and pray for them during this trying time.

Post #6   1/16/14 1:23:42AM