Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

25-fight L2 Card

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Career:1,526-879
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
When someone pulls some bs i'm going to say something. League 2 already has enough no names that we're just guessing at that there is no reason to grasp at straws adding Battle or Moscow, Pancrase, and KSW?!? I get none of you are very high on the leaderboard, but it's still not fair to collude your way to the top. If this is how it is then i'll probably be bowing out next season & the 100 of you left can cheat yourselves.

Last edited 11/27/13 12:38PM server time by loosecannon
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   11/27/13 12:33:49PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,694-1,543
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

When someone pulls some bs i'm going to say something. League 2 already has enough no names that we're just guessing at that there is no reason to grasp at straws adding Battle or Moscow, Pancrase, and KSW?!? I get none of you are very high on the leaderboard, but it's still not fair to collude your way to the top. If this is how it is then i'll probably be bowing out next season & the 100 of you left can cheat yourselves.

lol. So that's why you're all pissy. You don't want to lose your badges. I'm 7th in wagers and 11th in points and I like this idea a lot. It's sad that all you do is complain and yet you never add anything to this site or to the conversation on these forums. It's just constant bitching. Anyone that has a different opinion than you is wrong. "All I ask..." "All I ask..." You ask a lot for someone who doesn't appreciate anything.

And collusion? Please. These badges don't mean anything. It's fun to pick fights and learn about a guy or girl that might be in the ufc soon. It's almost never we get all these prospects and ufc vets fighting on the same weekend. That's why it's a huge card. Every week the most notable names get picked. This was no different.

Bow out then. I'm sure you'll find something else to complain about.

Post #17   11/27/13 12:54:59PM   

Shelter

Standup Guy

Shelter Avatar

Career:1,423-745
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

How is this in any way not fair?

Post #18   11/27/13 1:12:27PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,476-1,422
Chips:
I, for one, love supercard!

Post #19   11/27/13 1:40:32PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,115-670
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by LooseCannon

lol. So that's why you're all pissy. You don't want to lose your badges. I'm 7th in wagers and 11th in points and I like this idea a lot. It's sad that all you do is complain and yet you never add anything to this site or to the conversation on these forums. It's just constant bitching. Anyone that has a different opinion than you is wrong. "All I ask..." "All I ask..." You ask a lot for someone who doesn't appreciate anything.

And collusion? Please. These badges don't mean anything. It's fun to pick fights and learn about a guy or girl that might be in the ufc soon. It's almost never we get all these prospects and ufc vets fighting on the same weekend. That's why it's a huge card. Every week the most notable names get picked. This was no different.

Bow out then. I'm sure you'll find something else to complain about.

Agreed - especially on
""All I ask..." "All I ask..." You ask a lot for someone who doesn't appreciate anything. "

It looks like out of the 100 people playing the L2, everyone besides you whom has posted on this thread likes the idea.

If you like the badges so much why are you bowing out at all?

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #20   11/27/13 1:49:03PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,647-919
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

At this point the whole site is probably better off without you. I hate to be harsh but all you do is complain and attack other members. Probably be best if you just pack up your shit and leave.

Post #21   11/27/13 3:28:14PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

It's fun to pick fights and learn about a guy or girl that might be in the ufc soon.

Perfect example is Alp Ozkilic replacing John Moraga at UFC on FOX 9. The only reason I know anything about Ozkilic is because he was in the secondary league and now I have a solid idea of who he is as a fighter and I can pick his upcoming fight with a little more confidence.

Post #22   11/27/13 3:34:31PM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,552-1,397
Chips:

Posted by LooseCannon

If this is how it is then i'll probably be bowing out next season & the 100 of you left can cheat yourselves.

Oh no! We're all gonna be devastated if you leave

Post #23   11/27/13 4:02:38PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,404-801
Chips:
I cant believe yall made a fight card & didnt even have the decency to ask loosecannon what he thought about it!

My Thanksgiving is fucking ruined now!

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #24   11/28/13 4:25:25PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I cant believe yall made a fight card & didnt even have the decency to ask loosecannon what he thought about it!

And the worst part is some asshole will come along and post the results before he can even watch the fights! Shit!

Post #25   11/29/13 2:44:07AM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,115-670
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Poor_Franklin

And the worst part is some asshole will come along and post the results before he can even watch the fights! Shit!

Last edited 11/29/13 2:05PM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #26   11/29/13 2:04:25PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,939-1,156
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by LooseCannon

This is stupid to make one event count for so much. If you're good add every fight with one guy that has somewhat of a name then do so the whole season. There have been plenty of fights in Bellator & on AXS TV that could have been added throughout the season & plenty of fat that can be trimmed to this ridiculous final event. All I ask for is consistency.

Do you do anything other than bitch and moan?

no he doesn't

Post #27   12/1/13 2:29:52PM   

tepid55

MMA Sensei

tepid55 Avatar

Career:2,775-1,531
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
There have been combo cards in the primary league when UFC events were one day apart , I don't understand what the big deal is.

Post #28   12/1/13 2:50:36PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,387-1,222
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I think this was all done so emfleek can badge.

Post #29   12/2/13 8:07:58PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,387-1,222
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
1 pick down, only 24 to go!

Post #30   12/3/13 11:56:51AM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3