Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Saturday’s TUF 18 Finale to feature all female cast members except Baszler and Moras

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,856-1,025
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Only two of the eight female cast members from “The Ultimate Fighter 18? won’t compete at Saturday’s live finale.

Link

Post #1   11/25/13 7:01:18PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 37-48

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,532-977
Chips:
Boooo ! Moras & Baszler were two of my faves

Post #2   11/25/13 7:42:12PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,687-1,701
Chips:
If we all get trophies then what is the point of competition?
Could have just simply signed all these gals and started showcasing the new female talent on the undercards / free fight cards.

Post #3   11/25/13 8:02:57PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

If we all get trophies then what is the point of competition?
Could have just simply signed all these gals and started showcasing the new female talent on the undercards / free fight cards.

they do this with pretty much every TUF season, and putting them on TUF promotes the fighters, the division and WMMA much more than sticking them on undercards.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #4   11/25/13 8:24:17PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,629-1,436
Chips:
The UFC really fucked up here. Know why?

They said Roxanne will face the loser of this weeks semi-final fight between Rockozy and Pennington. They wouldn't match up Rockozy with Roxanne again after the one-sided beating she layed on her in the quarter finals. So it must be Pennington who loses this week and thus faces Roxanne this weekend. Rockozy goes to the finals against Pena. SPOILER ALERT!

Detective FF47 on the case

Post #5   11/25/13 9:18:28PM   

traveller77

MMA Regular

traveller77 Avatar

Career:1,014-493
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

They said Roxanne will face the loser of this weeks semi-final fight between Rockozy and Pennington. They wouldn't match up Rockozy with Roxanne again after the one-sided beating she layed on her in the quarter finals. So it must be Pennington who loses this week and thus faces Roxanne this weekend. Rockozy goes to the finals against Pena. SPOILER ALERT!

A little advice, put SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post dick. Thanks for ruining any suspense for the rest of us. I know you're all proud of yourself for figuring it out but come on.

Last edited 11/25/13 11:20PM server time by traveler77
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   11/25/13 11:17:37PM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,519-865
Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

Haha I thought of that too. I always love trying to predict who's in the finals based on outside stuff. I literally predicted the whole TUF 17 semi-finals just by looking at the poster

Post #7   11/26/13 12:45:49AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,530-1,341
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Good for the girls. They brought it this season

Post #8   11/26/13 7:26:06AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Chips:

Posted by traveler77

Posted by Franklinfan47

A little advice, put SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post dick. Thanks for ruining any suspense for the rest of us. I know you're all proud of yourself for figuring it out but come on.

Post #9   11/26/13 8:10:32AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by traveler77

Posted by Franklinfan47

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #10   11/26/13 8:15:51AM   

JLS1980

Warren > Dantas

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,346-713
Chips:

Posted by traveler77

Posted by Franklinfan47

It's more of a Spoiler by the UFC for announcing the Duke vs Morgan fight and letting us know that Moras and Baszler are injured. FF47 didn't do anything but state the obvious. It takes basic math skills and process of elimination to figure this mystery out.

Last edited 11/26/13 3:04PM server time by JLS1980
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #11   11/26/13 3:02:32PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by traveler77

Posted by Franklinfan47

It's more of a Spoiler by the UFC for announcing the Duke vs Morgan fight and letting us know that Moras and Baszler are injured. FF47 didn't do anything but state the obvious. It takes basic math skills and process of elimination to figure this mystery out.

Blame the UFC dude. Not my fault you can't put two and two together. If you weren't Canadian I'd badger you even more but you get a pass this time

Post #12   11/26/13 8:44:04PM   

traveller77

MMA Regular

traveller77 Avatar

Career:1,014-493
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by traveler77

Posted by Franklinfan47

Blame the UFC dude. Not my fault you can't put two and two together. If you weren't Canadian I'd badger you even more but you get a pass this time

I do appreciate the pass, thanks, the point was I didnt want to put 2 and 2 together, not that I'm unable to. calling you dick was unneccessary, please accept my apology.

Post #13   11/26/13 11:05:02PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Chips:
All good brother. You never know, maybe Im wrong. Pennington wins and they do make the rematch. The UFC has made stranger match ups.

Post #14   11/27/13 6:18:03PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
Not sure about Moras, but Baszler is injured, so that would explain not being on the finale. I think she blew out her achillies or knee, but was on crutches with an air cast a few weeks ago at XFC.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #15   11/29/13 12:34:03PM