Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jon Jones says his division is ‘healthy,’ but targeting Cain Velasquez fight

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

GDPofMPG

MMA Sensei

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:1,130-798
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Jones has 4 potential opponents in the near future in Glover, DC, Gus and Cain. I could see him losing to all four, he already lost to Gus once. Jones is due for another loss and it will be to one, or more, of these four fighters.

Post #16   11/26/13 11:44:29AM   

TerrorofsesameST

Learning to Sprawl

TerrorofsesameST Avatar

Career:810-539
Chips:
Tisk Tisk..Mr. Jones, first thing's first. Glover, and we know that will not be an easy fight. If victorious then a rematch with Gustaffson or finally get a chance to squash the beef with Cormier. There is PLENTY of work at 205lbs.

I think fighting Cain would be disastrous for Bones. I'm a huge Jones fan but Cain Velasquez is a different kind of animal. If Jones thought Gustaffson hit hard just imagine a 5 round fight with Cain! Ask JDS. I'm not saying Cain would finish him but he'd probably make Jones want to go back down to his natural weight class.

Post #17   11/26/13 1:26:35PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2