Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Cro Cop: I Have No Respect For Fedor Emelianenko

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:4,545-2,675
Chips:
When he's not busy telling Dana White how to run UFC, Mirko Filipovic is telling Fedor Emelianenko what he can and can't say.

Link

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   11/20/13 11:30:09AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:2,248-1,452
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
Crocop wtf man?

You've lost how many fights now??

Seriously, taking things out of context I bet.

Atleast Fedor was smart an realized time caught up with him.

smfh, I lost all respect for you.

It's easy to say you would do something after the fact

oh well keep losing an tarnishing your legacy. That seems to be alright with you. Same goes for beating cans

Post #2   11/20/13 11:41:25AM   

BillsNewAccount

FKA 2.0

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:3,743-2,183
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
He better watch what he says about Fedor. I heard Fedor is a real hot head

Post #3   11/20/13 11:57:38AM   

GDPofMPG

FKA3.0

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:3,269-2,033
Chips:

Posted by george112

Crocop wtf man?

oh well keep losing an tarnishing your legacy. That seems to be alright with you. Same goes for beating cans

You hate the guy because he still wants to do what he loves? That's weak. Fedor stopped when he wanted to, CroCop will do the same.

I don't really have a problem with what he said at all. Seems like he has a passion still, even if his body physically can't keep up with his pace as a fighter in his 20's.

"Fedor commented on me and today I read a comment from his eminent brother. It's little to say that I truly respected and liked them both since the time when we fought together in Japan, but that respect is now gone. Alexander, who probably caused all the scandal and manfully beat up a 63 years old just so that he doesn't have to enter the ring with me, I won't comment too much because the sport is often looked down on because of guys like him, and besides, he doesn't deserve much of a comment. But Fedor was a grave disappointment. If Fedor fought in my city, I'd come to his hotel, take him out for dinner, have a talk with him, and if I had to tell him something I'd tell it to his face and not talk over newspapers. After all, we're 'brothers in arms' and we bled together in Japanese rings, and had a fight that many consider as the best in MMA history, and he not only didn't have the audacity to say hello, even before the fight in the locker room, but he commented on me that I'm this and that, this wasn't the Fedor that I used to know. Every one of his losses fell hard on me, as if it were my own, and this same man then says publicly that he doesn't know what keeps me fighting, that I'm not in shape and such things. Everyone has the right for an opinion, but until then I'm shedding my own blood, enduring the torture and pain, the decision is mine, it's my thing for how long I'll fight and why I fight. About the fight, I'm sick because of the loss, but I'm glad that I broke the blockade in my head that I had about grappling through my entire career and I'm glad that I tried to go for a guillotine and after that for a triangle. Sadly, I wasn't able to get it around him, cause if I did he'd be choked out. If I was able to get both legs together, and it was close, I would have finished him and it would have been 'Great job, champ!' 'Awesome!' 'You're in great shape!' But like this, it's just gonna be spitting all over me and this and that."

Last edited 11/20/13 12:07PM server time by GDPofMPG
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   11/20/13 12:04:34PM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:535-330
Chips:
The damage from the Gonzaga headkick seem to be more severe then what we originally thought.

Post #5   11/20/13 12:06:40PM   

lll-lll

Standup Guy

lll-lll Avatar

Career:885-523
Camp: The UFC Nutriders
Chips:
Uh oh! Pride nutrider fight!

Cro Cop nuthugger, are you ready?!!!!!

Fedor nuthugger, are you ready?!!!!!

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!

Post #6   11/20/13 12:36:42PM   

Bustamante-Aoki

Belt Contender

Bustamante-Aoki Avatar

Career:3,642-2,227
Chips:
Fedor is my favourite fighter.

Mirko is over-reacting, but it's not like Fedor to criticize other fighters, especially Mirko. I wonder if Fedor is still mad about those extra punches Mirko landed on Aleks when they first fought.

Sucks to see Mirko like this, he's a legend and now he's losing at these small events.

Wish Pride was still around to honor the man, so his career doesn't have to end like this. He deserves better. I guess this was partly why he was so mad at Dana and Jon Jones etc, the other week.

I guess he's not fit for politics anymore either, too much head trauma.

Someone give him a good job

Post #7   11/20/13 12:47:51PM   

TheCatFather

In Full Mount

TheCatFather Avatar

Career:3,414-2,347
Camp: BedlamMMA
Chips:
You tell him Cro Cop....said nobody ever

Post #8   11/20/13 1:06:11PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:2,060-1,275
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
I also think he's overreacting a bit but what can you expect? The man is a fighter who was the top talent at one point. It's a sucky realization when you can barely keep up anymore and reading comments from another great certainly hurts more than helps. I'm sure if he wanted Fedor's opinion he would have asked but it was the media that wanted Fedor's opinion, so they asked and he responded.

Post #9   11/20/13 1:07:49PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:5,154-3,355
Camp: Team Global MMA
Chips:
So did Alexander really beat up a 63 year old man?

Post #10   11/20/13 1:25:10PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
I think he has reason to feel slighted/upset but he may have went a little overboard with this. It's not like Fedor went on MMA Hour or ESPN and said this, it was some local outlet

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #11   11/20/13 1:31:18PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by lll-lll

Uh oh! Pride nutrider fight!

Cro Cop nuthugger, are you ready?!!!!!

Fedor nuthugger, are you ready?!!!!!

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!

You're a member of a fight camp that's called The UFC NutRiders

Oh the hilariousness

Last edited 11/20/13 1:37PM server time by George112
2 total post edits

Post #12   11/20/13 1:31:54PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by GDPofMPG

Posted by george112

Crocop wtf man?

You hate the guy because he still wants to do what he loves? That's weak. Fedor stopped when he wanted to, CroCop will do the same.

I don't really have a problem with what he said at all. Seems like he has a passion still, even if his body physically can't keep up with his pace as a fighter in his 20's.

"Fedor commented on me and today I read a comment from his eminent brother. It's little to say that I truly respected and liked them both since the time when we fought together in Japan, but that respect is now gone. Alexander, who probably caused all the scandal and manfully beat up a 63 years old just so that he doesn't have to enter the ring with me, I won't comment too much because the sport is often looked down on because of guys like him, and besides, he doesn't deserve much of a comment. But Fedor was a grave disappointment. If Fedor fought in my city, I'd come to his hotel, take him out for dinner, have a talk with him, and if I had to tell him something I'd tell it to his face and not talk over newspapers. After all, we're 'brothers in arms' and we bled together in Japanese rings, and had a fight that many consider as the best in MMA history, and he not only didn't have the audacity to say hello, even before the fight in the locker room, but he commented on me that I'm this and that, this wasn't the Fedor that I used to know. Every one of his losses fell hard on me, as if it were my own, and this same man then says publicly that he doesn't know what keeps me fighting, that I'm not in shape and such things. Everyone has the right for an opinion, but until then I'm shedding my own blood, enduring the torture and pain, the decision is mine, it's my thing for how long I'll fight and why I fight. About the fight, I'm sick because of the loss, but I'm glad that I broke the blockade in my head that I had about grappling through my entire career and I'm glad that I tried to go for a guillotine and after that for a triangle. Sadly, I wasn't able to get it around him, cause if I did he'd be choked out. If I was able to get both legs together, and it was close, I would have finished him and it would have been 'Great job, champ!' 'Awesome!' 'You're in great shape!' But like this, it's just gonna be spitting all over me and this and that."

never said i hated the guy. lost all respect. different.

also never told him to stop what he loves doing.Just said continue what you're doing if you're alright with tarnishing your legacy

that's it.

he can bash fedor all he wants. he's just butthurt he didn't say hi, and was honest with the reporter who asked him about mirko.

wtf does fedor have to gain by bashing mirko? Nothing. The truth hurts sometimes

Post #13   11/20/13 1:36:42PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Listen, I will go on the record and say that I agree with Cro Copper.

1) Fedor = 3-3 in the States
2) Pride fights were "pre-determined"

Last edited 11/20/13 5:03PM server time by chael_sonnen

Post #14   11/20/13 4:59:30PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:5,259-2,899
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Ex pride legends going at it