Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White doesn't care about TUF 18 backlash for Ronda Rousey, 'she's the reason women are in the UFC'

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,856-1,025
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
With negative criticism against the women's UFC champ, Dana White gives his thoughts on Ronda Rousey.

Link

Post #1   11/10/13 11:02:15PM   

mentalcase

MMA Expert/Genius/God

mentalcase Avatar

Career:1,550-799
Chips:
i like Ronda's no bullshit attitude
, she doesn't pretend to cater for the masses she just is her self something we are starting to lose these days, and also the same ******* who bitch about her on forum are also some of the guys who twist the impressive fact that she finishes all her fight against top opposition in the first round into a negative cause she uses the same technique

Last edited 11/11/13 4:52PM server time by grappler0000
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   11/11/13 2:08:27AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Chips:

Posted by mentalcase

, she doesn't pretend to cater for the masses she just is her self something we are starting to lose these days, and also the same ******* who bitch about her on forum are also some of the guys who twist the impressive fact that she finishes all her fight against top opposition in the first round into a negative cause she uses the same technique

Good point, I didn't previously realize that when people find ronda annoying that its just because they're a bunch of *******.

Last edited 11/11/13 4:53PM server time by grappler0000

Post #3   11/11/13 7:22:53AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
looks like mentalcase's handle is pretty telling to who he is

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #4   11/11/13 10:03:26AM   

TheCatFather

Standup Guy

TheCatFather Avatar

Career:1,951-1,328
Camp: BedlamMMA
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by mentalcase

Good point, I didn't previously realize that when people find ronda annoying that its just because they're a bunch of *******.

I'm all MAN buddy and I can't stand Ronda the person, the fighter, I enjoy, because she does kick ass and take names but her as a person, I can do without. I think Ronda is going to hand Tate a ass kicking hold the mayo. The reason we get to know the fighters more intimately is because of TUF, without it it would just be one fighter against another. Dana is going to back his cash cow, he knows Ronda brings in the money and is the face of women's MMA until the next big thing comes along and takes her out, until then, he will milk this baby, PUN INTENDED

Last edited 11/11/13 4:55PM server time by grappler0000

Post #5   11/11/13 12:26:23PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,530-1,341
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Of course Dana doesnt care
SHe may be a pivotal UFC ppv star in the making
Especially if gsp retires

Post #6   11/11/13 1:00:48PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,900-1,652
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

looks like mentalcase's handle is pretty telling to who he is

Yup

Post #7   11/11/13 3:26:29PM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,311-1,280
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
It's not a whole lot different, getting a glimpse of what the female fighters are like, in general, and Ronda in particular, than getting a glimpse of male fighters. How many male fighters have we all said were complete A-holes after watching TUF ? Lots. Heck, even Brian Caraway, ironically, may fall into that category. So, Dana has little reason to fear the backlash against Ronda. It's a formula that works, i suppose, or they'd stop doing TUF seasons.

I don't think the majority of the UFC's demographic is going to relate to female fighters, watching them day-to-day, in a TUF season the way they might relate to the male fighters (i'm assuming the main demographic is males 18-35). It's true for me, I don't really want to watch them on TUF. Anybody else?

Post #8   11/11/13 4:14:24PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,869-1,573
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by mentalcase

C'mon man, you've been around long enough to know better than that. And if debating semantics is what you're looking to do, there are many places that are better suited to do so.

Post #9   11/11/13 4:59:11PM