Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Scoring Error

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,409-867
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Also something is going on with the points. Swiftman for his season says he has 560 points, but add his events up and its only 549 points

No clue what's going on with this one. Should have an answer by tomorrow at the latest. There were several bugs with the recent db merge and I don't think we've had this happen before, so it hopefully it won't be too hard to isolate what caused it.

Post #16   11/10/13 10:36:41AM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,177-1,222
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Looks like Thatch's win over Thiago is still scored as a TKO.

It should be Rd 1 Submission.

Post #17   11/10/13 1:41:53PM   

Copenhagen

Good for Body and Soul

Copenhagen Avatar

Career:1,070-584
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

I see no problem. Unless I had picked subs. Then I could understand the issue.

That's what I'm screamin.

Post #18   11/10/13 2:28:49PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,409-867
Chips:

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by Shawn91111

Also something is going on with the points. Swiftman for his season says he has 560 points, but add his events up and its only 549 points

No clue what's going on with this one. Should have an answer by tomorrow at the latest. There were several bugs with the recent db merge and I don't think we've had this happen before, so it hopefully it won't be too hard to isolate what caused it.

Ok - tracked this one down. The issue was related to the No Contest between Guillard and Pearson. It was initially input as a round 1 KO/TKO for Guillard and run with the stats. The fight was then deleted, the stats re-run, but the deleted fight had point values associated it with that weren't cleared out.

These values have now been deleted, however I haven't re-run the stats (re-running the stats deletes the wagers of anyone who had more money wagered than was in their bankroll for the last event - a measure in place to prevent people from wagering more than they have, either when someone is trying to wager money that they wind up losing while an event is live or when there's a scoring adjustment).

After the stats for the next event are run the numbers will be re-tallied during the procedure and (should) be corrected by the system at that time. (Should, because nothing ever goes as planned).

My apologies, and thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Last edited 11/11/13 6:10PM server time by dothemmath
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #19   11/11/13 6:08:42PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2