Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC, IFL Veteran Rory Markham Arrested for Domestic Battery in Illinois

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,983-1,102
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Former UFC and International Fight League competitor Rory Markham was arrested Saturday on charges of domestic battery and bodily harm in Chicago, according to Cook County Sheriff’s Department records.

Link

Post #1   11/3/13 9:46:51PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,663-1,374
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
That type of acne at his age couldn't be from `training supplements`. What a mistake my initial thought was!

Post #2   11/3/13 10:12:41PM   

Goatenstein

In Full Mount

Career:821-544
Chips:
I thought he quit fighting to act. Looks like he's been smoking meth.

Post #3   11/4/13 9:37:57AM   

traveller77

MMA Regular

traveller77 Avatar

Career:1,092-539
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Piece of shit got his first victory in over 3 years, maybe a woman in a really bad mood for his next matchup

Post #4   11/4/13 10:11:45AM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:2,843-1,756
Camp: country KO
Chips:

Posted by traveler77

Piece of shit got his first victory in over 3 years, maybe a woman in a really bad mood for his next matchup

Domestic battery could be a lot of things. It just has to be someone in your household. I'm pretty sure you could beat up your roommate and be charged with the same offence. He probably did beat up his girlfriend but I hate seeing everyone jump on a guy when no one knows the facts (see Tito and Jenna).

Post #5   11/5/13 5:50:47PM   

traveller77

MMA Regular

traveller77 Avatar

Career:1,092-539
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by machodog76

Posted by traveler77

Domestic battery could be a lot of things. It just has to be someone in your household. I'm pretty sure you could beat up your roommate and be charged with the same offence. He probably did beat up his girlfriend but I hate seeing everyone jump on a guy when no one knows the facts (see Tito and Jenna).

I dont totally disagree with you machodog, but in this case he was charged with battery and his GF or wife was the likely victim. He could have been charged with menacing or domestic abuse for just being an aggressive dick, or uttering threats but in this case, battery = beating with a female on the receiving end, so he struck a woman based on the charge, and the cops would have to see evidence of battery on the scene, so I stick with my piece of shit statement, I dont care if he even only hit her once openhanded.

But you are right, we dont know all the details, except he was charged with assaulting 2 family members. They could have both been males but that would surprise the shit out of me.

Last edited 11/5/13 7:54PM server time by traveler77
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #6   11/5/13 7:43:09PM   

machodog76

MMA Sensei

machodog76 Avatar

Career:2,843-1,756
Camp: country KO
Chips:

Posted by traveler77

Posted by machodog76

Posted by traveler77

I dont totally disagree with you machodog, but in this case he was charged with battery and his GF or wife was the likely victim. He could have been charged with menacing or domestic abuse for just being an aggressive dick, or uttering threats but in this case, battery = beating with a female on the receiving end, so he struck a woman based on the charge, and the cops would have to see evidence of battery on the scene, so I stick with my piece of shit statement, I dont care if he even only hit her once openhanded.

But you are right, we dont know all the details, except he was charged with assaulting 2 family members. They could have both been males but that would surprise the shit out of me.

Yeah it probably is a woman and he probably is a piece of shit but I'll withold my opinion for the time being.

Post #7   11/5/13 9:28:59PM