Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Ultimate Fighter 6 : Team Hughes vs Team Serra

Print  
  Page 9 of 14   <<   6     7     8     9     10     11     12   >>
Posted By Message

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,400-1,329
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
...Since I thought the most interesting part of the show was Mac Danzig's comments on Hightower - he addresses it in his blog:

Mac Danzig weblog

Post #121   10/12/07 10:42:47AM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:

Posted by scoozna

...Since I thought the most interesting part of the show was Mac Danzig's comments on Hightower - he addresses it in his blog:

Mac Danzig weblog

Thanks for sharing. Props for you.
His blog further cements for me that Mac is an intellectual dude and a great guy. He should eat meat though

Post #122   10/12/07 12:12:01PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by Stickan

Thanks for sharing. Props for you.
His blog further cements for me that Mac is an intellectual dude and a great guy. He should eat meat though

exactly, i have him as one of the favorites, but i always root against him because i hate vegans haha. he is also kind of a dick as let on by the preview for next week's episode, ut still i think he will go far, and he should learn that it is only natural to eat meat.

Post #123   10/12/07 2:57:01PM   

Ultimate_fighter

Banned

Career:270-165
Chips:
Kinda mad that everyone is hatin Mac.... he is such a good fighter, i hope some of the guys that are making fun of him have to fight him, and get their ass whooped!!!

Post #124   10/16/07 9:30:46PM   

TheFlatLINER

Learning to Sprawl

Career:137-101
Chips:
I think Danzig is the guy to beat. he is a good all around mma dude. i would like to see him against joe laudon.

Post #125   10/17/07 1:42:02AM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Well pretty sure Danzig's gunna win. Oh and paul got KTFO, it was hilarious.

Post #126   10/17/07 11:02:23PM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Chips:
...Continuing the Danzig fascination...I almost fell off the couch when he said "I ought to drop down to 155 and beat that bean pole's ass" when Cole Miller beat Andy Wang.

Post #127   10/18/07 8:53:25AM   

Ydoc

Belt Contender

Ydoc Avatar

Career:1,371-849
Camp: Camp David
Chips:

Posted by scoozna

...Continuing the Danzig fascination...I almost fell off the couch when he said "I ought to drop down to 155 and beat that bean pole's ass" when Cole Miller beat Andy Wang.

That was funny. He should drop down too, he'd be a nice sized LW. Mac does seem a bit bi-polar like one house guest said, and bi-polar sums up my feelings on him episode to episode. Rudeboy was funny and I'm glad he won it, and I'm really happy with that finish over the wins by easy telegraphed subs we've seen every episode until now.

Next week looks interesting as Dan cries after grappling gets a little too rough with Hughes. You know he's pissed and really starting to take it out on his guys. But he's got Mac, so he shouldn't get his panties in a twist about losing.

Post #128   10/18/07 5:50:25PM   

TheHitmanTL

Standup Guy

TheHitmanTL Avatar

Career:237-188
Chips:
WAR TEAM SERRRAAAA!! lol

Post #129   10/21/07 4:08:17PM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Chips:
Slightly off topic, but did anyone watch the TUFfest 25 Moments show on Spike?

I think Stephan Bonnar is hilarious.

I missed season 1, so it was great to see the "do you want to be a f*n fighter" speech, and Leben go bezerk.

I don't know if I agree with Dana's assessment that the Bonnar/Griffen fight was the "most important fight in MMA history". ??? Pivotal for MMA on TV maybe, but not "in history".

Last edited 10/24/07 2:28PM server time by scoozna
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #130   10/24/07 2:26:36PM   

bls1919

Banned From Forums

bls1919 Avatar

Career:308-183
Chips:
How about Ben Saunders tonight!!! I think the fight shopuld have gone to a 3rd round, but I can also see how the decsion happened. I think if it had gone to a third round that Dan would have been hurt bad.

Post #131   10/24/07 11:22:31PM   

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
I have never wanted to see a member of team serra get knocked out so badly as I did tonight

not because he outweighs everyone in the house by a good 20 lbs but because he is a douche bag, but because of what he said pre-fight about dan barrera

I never really liked barrera, I kind of thought he was a bad choice for a first round pick and he seemed pretty wierd

but when i saw dan get the phone call from his wife freaking out talking about how she thought she was dying I felt pretty bad for the guy

even if she just freaking out that is the worst call ever to get the day before a fight is your wife crying

so I was pissed when ben saunders said "don't worry i'll take care of your wife, your horses, your dog"

I actually was looking forward to what ben could do since he was from American Top Team and was interested in the fact that his style worke in Jeet Kune Do

but from now on im just hoping he gets knocked out in the semi-finals

p.s. did they get those judges from the roy jones boxing match in the olympics?

Post #132   10/24/07 11:27:33PM   

Raiderz757

MMA Regular

Raiderz757 Avatar

Career:168-130
Chips:

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

I have never wanted to see a member of team serra get knocked out so badly as I did tonight

not because he outweighs everyone in the house by a good 20 lbs but because he is a douche bag, but because of what he said pre-fight about dan barrera

I never really liked barrera, I kind of thought he was a bad choice for a first round pick and he seemed pretty wierd

but when i saw dan get the phone call from his wife freaking out talking about how she thought she was dying I felt pretty bad for the guy

even if she just freaking out that is the worst call ever to get the day before a fight is your wife crying

so I was pissed when ben saunders said "don't worry i'll take care of your wife, your horses, your dog"

I actually was looking forward to what ben could do since he was from American Top Team and was interested in the fact that his style worke in Jeet Kune Do

that pissed me off 2. first time i wanted a hughes guy 2 win. oh well im sure dana will have him fight as an undercard at the finale or something

Post #133   10/25/07 5:03:50AM   

waylon_o

In Full Mount

waylon_o Avatar

Career:162-90
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Who are you talking about that outweighs everyone in the house by 20 pounds?
I thought Saunders fought a good fight (too many kicks though). I even thought he won the first round personally. I don't see what the big fuss was about after the fight.

Post #134   10/25/07 8:10:36AM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:
Troy "Rude Boy" Mandaloniz will be on Sweep the Leg Radio today on fightersmind.com ... 5 PM pacific...

Post #135   10/25/07 9:41:47AM   

Page 9 of 14   <<   6     7     8     9     10     11     12   >>