Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Ultimate Fighter 6 : Team Hughes vs Team Serra

Print  
  Page 14 of 14   <<   11     12     13     14  
Posted By Message

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,259-1,266
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I'm getting hammered by the Hughes-nuthugger extraordinaire today - he called first thing in the morning, keeps stopping by and it's not even noon yet.

Somebody give me a quick-witted tirade to shut 'em up!

Post #196   12/6/07 11:35:00AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,296-1,214
Chips:

Posted by scoozna

I'm getting hammered by the Hughes-nuthugger extraordinaire today - he called first thing in the morning, keeps stopping by and it's not even noon yet.

Somebody give me a quick-witted tirade to shut 'em up!

Hughes' team winning TUF is like winning a Gold medal in the Special Olympics. In the end, you're still retarded.

Post #197   12/6/07 11:44:15AM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,259-1,266
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Hughes' team winning TUF is like winning a Gold medal in the Special Olympics. In the end, you're still retarded.

Low, very low, but I like it.

Post #198   12/6/07 11:52:34AM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

Tommy silences the critics and all the Serra nuthuggers

In the words of hughes, "I love it!"

i am a serra fan and i had picked tommy to beat george once that match up was announced. at first, i thought tommy was going to be eliminated in the earlier rounds due to his cut so i had, in the beginning of the season, predicted mac and george like everyone else. but after watching george fight a sloppy fight against richie and tommy survive those gauntlets of submissions and that nasty cut, i picked tommy to win. even though team highes wins this season, i think serra was the better coach by far. he was definitely the better corner man and i think he improved his fighters more than highes improved his. i think hughes just picked the two best fighters in the house and the rest of his picks sucked. i think serra is definitely better at coaching his guys and i refuse to "shut up" even though hughes won. I predict tommy will win through his raw strength and huge heart because mac is a LW and i think it will be difficult for him to deal with the strength advantage. he can sub him, but tommy has shown great resilience and hopefully he worked on sub defense in the off-time.

Post #199   12/6/07 4:13:09PM   

Page 14 of 14   <<   11     12     13     14