Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 166: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos 3 - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

Print  
  Page 12 of 12   <<   9     10     11     12  
Posted By Message

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by JoeWarren33

Dissapointing two final fights.
Luckily rest of the card was awsome.

Want to watch Gilbert and Diego again already!!

Wow. You thought Cain vs JDS was disappointing? They both landed huge shots, and took quite a bit of punishment. I know nothing was gonna compare to Sanchez/Melendez, but they gave it a good run for the money.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #166   10/20/13 1:28:32AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by JoeWarren33

Dissapointing two final fights.
Luckily rest of the card was awsome.

Want to watch Gilbert and Diego again already!!

Apparently Curran ate your soul AND your brain as well....take a warm bath....ask your Mom to tuck you in and keep the night-light on

Post #167   10/20/13 1:39:43AM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:2,164-1,334
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Roy and Daniel was, as I expected.
Jds Cain dissapointing in the fact Cain stopped punching when instead he should kept it going. I felt he could of finished the fight every round. Instead rubbed up on him against the cage.
Junior looked good 1 and 5. Other rounds he was mentally beaten and bruised.

Post #168   10/20/13 1:57:52AM   

GDPofMPG

MMA Sensei

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:1,300-892
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Awesome show, and an awesome card. Every fight on the PPV featured great excitement and incredible displays of talent by some of the best fighters competing in MMA today. Loved this card.

Love watching Cain and DC fight, another display were one can proudly fly their love of the sport afterwards. Watching guys like this perform at this level with that success is never not entertaining.

DC is second only to Cain at HW and a match between them might forever go down as one of the greatest what ifs ever, level with the what if I have for something like Wanderlei vs Shogun. Like Cain, DC dominated and did so with great acumen against an outmatched opponent. DC beats Jones imo, he rag dolls him however he pleases. I think Glover vs DC will be a great match, Glover won't be bullied.

Give credit where credit is due. Gilbert Melendez absolutely trashed Diego Sanchez, the only thing separating this beating from the one BJ gave him is the extra rounds for Gil to finish of Sanchez. He looked fantastic any way he chose to fight, weather by his own game or swinging into Sanchez game. Lot of respect for Sanchez to not only survive but even try to Hulk Hogan out of his beating to make something happen, the guy has no quit in him. It takes a special guy to make a one sided affair like that so entertaining.

Gil beats Pettis, he did beat Bendo and he is the best LW inthe world.

Dodson is awesome inside the cage and out. It's really refreshing to see a guy not scared to just be a constant positive individual in the ways which he carries himself. He has a really high ceiling and i thought in his post fight interview he said it best, he needed to learn form the MM fight, needed to have patience and find a way to offend before finding the way to finish, the finish will come. He has a reputation in my mind for letting guys back into fights, he did so with Elliot and MM, here I had this feeling he might do it again, Montague is very talented and tough and could of made something out of it later, but Dodson changed it, didn't let him back in, didn't change up what he was doing. It was very cool to watch.

Lombard is just a monster, little else needs to be said about it. Can't wait for his next fights.

Terrific facebook card tonight.

Last edited 10/21/13 1:31PM server time by GDPofMPG
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #169   10/21/13 1:30:48PM   

Page 12 of 12   <<   9     10     11     12