Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bellator's November 2 PPV effort has reportedly only sold 1,700 tickets

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,937-1,077
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Bellator's November 2 pay-per-view could be a major bust if a recent report that they've sold less than 2,000 tickets is accurate.

Link

Post #1   10/14/13 3:49:58PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,763-1,756
Chips:

Post #2   10/14/13 4:20:13PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,615-1,389
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
The tickets were expensive for this event.

Same price you would pay for a UFC event.

And bellator ain't no UFC

Post #3   10/14/13 5:05:15PM   

quezocrema0032

Belt Contender

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:2,041-1,091
Chips:
Personally I'm boycotting the ppv, & I hate to do it since I love all things mma. I even think Chandler is the best lightweight in mma today, & would love to see him fight Eddie again. That being said because they put rampage & tito as the headliners I can't support this card. Not even because they aren't main event material, but because some of the comments they said for this card have just been so dumb & ignorant I'd hate to support them. To clarify lets say bellator does sell 300, 000 ppv buys Tito & Rampage are so full of themselves they would beat their chest & brag about their drawing ability. The truth is ANY mma fan will tell you that if they order this ppv its DESPITE tito & rampage. They ordered it for the real attractions (Chandler, Curran & Eddie), if they headlined with Chandler I'd feel morally better spending my money. I just can't support Tito & Rampages diva/baby tendencies, sucks its going to cost me watching Chandler Alvarez 2 tho.

Post #4   10/14/13 6:18:49PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,331-1,251
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by quezocrema0032

Personally I'm boycotting the ppv, & I hate to do it since I love all things mma. I even think Chandler is the best lightweight in mma today, & would love to see him fight Eddie again. That being said because they put rampage & tito as the headliners I can't support this card. Not even because they aren't main event material, but because some of the comments they said for this card have just been so dumb & ignorant I'd hate to support them. To clarify lets say bellator does sell 300, 000 ppv buys Tito & Rampage are so full of themselves they would beat their chest & brag about their drawing ability. The truth is ANY mma fan will tell you that if they order this ppv its DESPITE tito & rampage. They ordered it for the real attractions (Chandler, Curran & Eddie), if they headlined with Chandler I'd feel morally better spending my money. I just can't support Tito & Rampages diva/baby tendencies, sucks its going to cost me watching Chandler Alvarez 2 tho.

I feel like this a bit as well. I could care less watching Rampage and Tito fight. Alverez/Chandler and Curran/Straus are the big fights I want to see. I even like the rematch between Lawal/Newton more than Tito and Rampage.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #5   10/14/13 6:31:32PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:155-103
Chips:
I'm surprised. [/sarcasm]

Post #6   10/14/13 6:59:02PM   

quezocrema0032

Belt Contender

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:2,041-1,091
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by quezocrema0032

I feel like this a bit as well. I could care less watching Rampage and Tito fight. Alverez/Chandler and Curran/Straus are the big fights I want to see. I even like the rematch between Lawal/Newton more than Tito and Rampage.

yea but unfortunally all that would show up is a ppv buy and credit would go to the headliners. I just can't belevie Tito compared fighting in the UFC to being a slave. Tito always made a nice chunk of change despite losing consistantly, he has some nerve.

Post #7   10/14/13 7:34:28PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,597-974
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Let's not forget they are also completely selling out their tournament format and further sacrificing their long term credibility by having Lawal and Newton fight for a title neither hold while their champ is healthy.

Post #8   10/14/13 8:32:26PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by pmoney

Let's not forget they are also completely selling out their tournament format and further sacrificing their long term credibility by having Lawal and Newton fight for a title neither hold while their champ is healthy.

Wait, what? Vegh isn't hurt?

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #9   10/14/13 8:46:42PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,114-1,232
Chips:

Posted by pmoney

Post #10   10/14/13 8:47:31PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,597-974
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Wait, what? Vegh isn't hurt?

Not the way I read it. Here is Bjorn explaining away an article where Vegh said he wasn't hurt. Maybe he is and I am too skeptical of a shady Rebney these days....

Article

Post #11   10/14/13 9:03:19PM   

Dberntson

In Full Mount

Dberntson Avatar

Career:1,104-643
Camp: TKO
Chips:
That's 1,700 tickets too many purchased.

Post #12   10/15/13 9:15:34AM   

GDPofMPG

MMA Sensei

GDPofMPG Avatar

Career:1,374-939
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by quezocrema0032

This post is loads of SHIT.

Get off your high horse.

Do you like MMA or no?

Do you tune in to watch fights or see what a promotion will do next?

Post #13   10/15/13 6:30:08PM