Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

New IPhone 5C

Print  
Posted By Message

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 34-45

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,378-886
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
After owning a blackberry for what seemed like an eternity I've finally decided to see what all the iPhone fuss was about... And WOW! I love it! It's seriously better then my laptop! I'm going to be on the PG 24/7 now! I got the green iPhone 5C any other PGers make all there picks with an iPhone ?

Last edited 10/13/13 7:28PM server time by shanetpain
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   10/13/13 7:27:37PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,232-1,201
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   10/13/13 10:56:15PM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,553-840
Chips:
Ah yes... let the flame wars begin!

I think there's a few Android fanboys (myself included) aroud here who will openly mock you for making such an uninformed decision. But I'm sure you'll get over it.

Gotta say though. Repping a Blackberry all they way to 2013 is pretty hardcore. I do not personally know anyone how has owned a BB in the last three years. I had a 8830 World Edition years ago. Spent a bit of time with WinMo 6.1 as well. Those days seem like ages ago now.

I'm into my third Android phone now (Moto X) and I cannot imagine using any other OS. I'm completely in love with the hardware of this phone as well. First phone I've been able to run for a solid 24 without a charge. I run my devices hard and keep them busy, this phone is a beast.

Post #3   10/14/13 3:34:27AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:816-522
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Had an iPhone 4 for like two and a half years.. just recently got a Galaxy S4.

I assume i may have a bad unit, but it is buggy as all hell

Will definitely try and sell it and get an iPhone 6 when the time comes.

Post #4   10/14/13 3:46:45AM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
I had an iphone 4 then switched to a galaxy s3. Got this for another 5 months but in all honesty they both do very similar things. I used both to make picks in the past an they both worked perfectly. Just with apple I had to pay for some apps I get free with android, but over the last year I've probably downloaded 5 apps that I would have paid for with apple. Enjoy your new phone amigo!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #5   10/14/13 4:34:48AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
In Brasil - - everybody shares the same phone....they use fresh mud for their Bluetooth....

Post #6   10/14/13 8:15:23AM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,790-1,126
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Awesomeness

I'm big on Android but your my dawg tpain so I won't hate. Upgrading like that isa huge jump in phone tech. IPhone is an awesome choice. One thing for sure is there is no hit or miss when getting one. Took me a long time to figure out the best app to transfer all my iTunes but now my phone does anything and everything I ask of it.

Last edited 10/14/13 6:00PM server time by spidersilva
Edit note/reason: n/a

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #7   10/14/13 5:59:25PM