Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Stefan Struve's heart condition improves, still determined to return to UFC

Print  
Posted By Message

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,232-1,201
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
In August, news broke that UFC heavyweight Stefan Struve had been diagnosed with a leaking aortic valve and an enlarged heart. Initially, there was some fear that the condition might prematurely end the 25-year-old's promising MMA career.

After a brief stint in the hospital, Struve's doctors suggested he take medication for two months and then visit with them again in early October to decide the next course of action.

Struve met with his doctors last Wednesday. His manager Lex McMahon has since provided MMAFighting.com with a promising update on Struve's condition:

"Stefan Struve recently had a follow-up visit with his doctors to determine the efficacy of the treatment protocol he had been prescribed.

During his visit, the doctors informed Stefan that the leakage back into his heart has been greatly reduced.

Link

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #1   10/8/13 6:54:20PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,013-583
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
That is good news, I just hope it doesn't get back in it too early.

Post #2   10/8/13 7:16:08PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,220-792
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

Good News

Post #3   10/8/13 7:54:36PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
great news, and he still will fight before Dominick Cruz

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #4   10/8/13 8:12:17PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,352-1,258
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Good news.
Now I hope Dan hardy improves as well

Post #5   10/8/13 8:15:54PM