Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC Contender Cat Zingano Will Undergo Stem Cell Procedure for Left Knee

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,668-1,480
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Top ranked UFC bantamweight challenger Cat Zingano has been out of action for several months due to an injury to her right knee. That injury is on the mend, but it has led to issues with her left knee, for which Zingano will have a procedure on Thursday.

“I am about three and a half months out (from the original injury),” Zingano said on UFC Tonight. “I went to my doctor on Monday. He said that I’m right on track, so I should be coming back in another four months, something like March or April.”

That is, of course, as long as the issues with her left knee can be rectified within that same time frame, which her doctor believes is the case...

Full Story

Post #1   10/3/13 6:47:21AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:999-575
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Stem cells?!?!?!?

Post #2   10/3/13 8:42:25AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I've always been a supporter of stem cell research, now I'd like to see it in action

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   10/3/13 9:43:20AM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,202-1,233
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Sounds expensive.
For WMMA's sake though, i hope she's back as soon as possible.

Post #4   10/3/13 1:21:26PM