Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Needs To Evolve

Print  
  Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

cloppio

treadin troden trails

cloppio Avatar

Career:506-363
Chips:

Posted by backalley101

Also, there are plenty of users on this site that like to harass newer members and cause a mob mentality in the comments, which isn't okay. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean you need an admin to flag it.

as i stated in a post the other day, i took a few years away from here but now i'm back. i was never a big poster then but i read the forum everyday. this is something i've noticed too as i've been reintroducing myself to the forums. the bashing of both fighters and members is something that was not aloud/looked down upon when the site was new. it was one of the main reasons i joined and enjoyed this site. i'm in no way telling anyway how to post or how the site should be run. i'm just pointing out that the forums used to pride itself on being friendly and a welcoming/open community. just my humble opinion. i'm glad to be back and am thankful to have a good site to post on. cheers.

Post #46   10/5/13 11:50:55PM   

cloppio

treadin troden trails

cloppio Avatar

Career:506-363
Chips:
oh and i like the 07 badge idea! old skool! haha

Post #47   10/5/13 11:53:07PM   

Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4