Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Mike Pierce on Rousimar Palhares: 'This guy is definitely a cheat'

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

NikkiNeversleep

MMA Regular

NikkiNeversleep Avatar

Career:123-99
Chips:
Rousimar is just too good for Pierce imo. If he makes the weight he wins in the first via kneebar. If he struggles with the cut then he'll win in the 2nd ;)

Last edited 10/2/13 3:02AM server time by nikkineversleep
Edit note/reason: that was just sad -_-

Post #16   10/2/13 2:29:32AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:625-338
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Pierce has alot of shit to say, but he has YET to beat a top opponent and plus Seth made him look like shit!..i woulda took Alves over Pierce if it happened..and i'll take Palhares in this one too..Pierce isnt that great of a wrestler and Palahares has very good TD attempts..

Lol ! Pierce has been in some epic fights lately !!! The basczynski fight was awesome and the comeback against Aaron Simpson was all heart. Sure he has yet to fight a "top opponent" but the guy sure does know how to win.

Post #17   10/2/13 2:52:50AM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 38-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,660-1,466
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:

Posted by NikkiNeversleep

Rousimar is just too good for Pierce imo. If he makes the weight he wins in the first via kneebar. If he struggles with the cut then he'll win in the 2nd ;)

Pierce has never been finished in a professional fight and I dont see Palhares being the first guy to do it.

Pierce will take this fight easily I know your new to the PG but if you want to AV Bet on that fight send it my way.

Pierce via R2 KO/TKO

Post #18   10/2/13 3:18:10AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:625-338
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by sparky

Pierce has never been finished in a professional fight and I dont see Palhares being the first guy to do it.

Pierce will take this fight easily I know your new to the PG but if you want to AV Bet on that fight send it my way.

Pierce via R2 KO/TKO

Totally agree sparky, even if it is in brazil... Pierce is just too solid, also the unknown of palhares moving down could work even more in favour of pierce.

Post #19   10/2/13 6:45:09AM   

NikkiNeversleep

MMA Regular

NikkiNeversleep Avatar

Career:123-99
Chips:

Posted by sparky

Pierce via R2 KO/TKO

i dont actually know how Avbets work lol. I feel Toquinho is about to pull a Maia, and use his incredible strength and BJJ skills to put WW on notice. No disrespect to Pierce, but I havent seen anything from him that tells me he isnt just a warm up for Palhares.

Post #20   10/2/13 7:23:48AM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,124-605
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Since joining with the UFC Pierce has only lost to Fitch, Koscheck and Hendricks. That's nothing to be ashamed of. All 3 of fighters that Pierce lost to where highly ranked at the time. Pierce, IMO, is very underrated. I'm thinking if Pierce wins he should get another fight with a higher ranking, at least someone in the top 10. I expect Palhares to get pounded out while trying to go for a submission attempt.

Post #21   10/2/13 8:26:40AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Since joining with the UFC Pierce has only lost to Fitch, Koscheck and Hendricks. That's nothing to be ashamed of. All 3 of fighters that Pierce lost to where highly ranked at the time. Pierce, IMO, is very underrated. I'm thinking if Pierce wins he should get another fight with a higher ranking, at least someone in the top 10. I expect Palhares to get pounded out while trying to go for a submission attempt.

and he arguably won two of those (imo just the Hendricks fight). The only guy Paul Harris has beaten with a competent wrestling game is Dan Miller.

Last edited 10/2/13 9:31AM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #22   10/2/13 9:31:12AM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 38-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,660-1,466
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:

Posted by sparky

Pierce via R2 KO/TKO

i dont actually know how Avbets work lol. I feel Toquinho is about to pull a Maia, and use his incredible strength and BJJ skills to put WW on notice. No disrespect to Pierce, but I havent seen anything from him that tells me he isnt just a warm up for Palhares.

Winner of the AV bet gets to control the other persons AV picture until the next UFC event just for further reference Nikki.

Post #23   10/2/13 1:21:31PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2