Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Just a Thought

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by backalley101

Don't get me wrong. I love this site. I just think that if this site does not evolve from the same things from so long ago, then it will not last. Because you have already seen we went from 6,000+ not too long ago to now far less members now. We are losing members because people are getting bored. We need more side games, not for repetition but for recognition. One of the main problems is we need to have Bellator on the main event with the UFC. I will be honest, there have been better fights on Bellator with the tournaments, than the UFC with the same stale shit. If anybody else feels the same. I have never been banned. I am not afraid to say this place is going to hell in a hand basket.

There are many, many reasons why the number of people have gone down. Lost of interest in mma as a hole, lack of time, many more mma sites with fantasy pcik em' games, oversaturation of the UFC product, Lesnar left, mass bannings leaving a sour taste in people, site not updating with new changes. We have a hard enough time getting people to play secondary where Bellator events are more than available, I dont think that would make the main league better by bringing Bellator to it.

month long server problems last year

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #31   9/28/13 11:41:56PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,902-1,070
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by george112

Posted by papercut

Posted by Bubbles

while that would be a great idea, FlashyG just pointed out the most logical reasoning as to why it won't work out. PRIDE was never in the main league, neither was Strikeforce.

Way back when, most of you youngsters wouldn't know this but many years ago PRIDE was a primary league event. But it went under and the main league has been UFC since

This

Also Im CONVINCED Silva/Griffin was fake

'

stop this crap. without any proof what you are doing is slander. Abide by the rules .

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #32   9/29/13 3:22:32AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,185-774
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

Posted by hippycynicism r

Posted by george112

Posted by papercut

Posted by Bubbles

while that would be a great idea, FlashyG just pointed out the most logical reasoning as to why it won't work out. PRIDE was never in the main league, neither was Strikeforce.

Way back when, most of you youngsters wouldn't know this but many years ago PRIDE was a primary league event. But it went under and the main league has been UFC since

This

'

stop this crap. without any proof what you are doing is slander. Abide by the rules .

I didn't know sarcasm/cynicism was against the rules here

sorry bro

Last edited 9/29/13 3:45AM server time by George112
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #33   9/29/13 3:45:23AM   

backalley101

bARE pALM bOMBS

backalley101 Avatar

Career:2,083-1,267
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
We will see

Post #34   9/29/13 4:27:54AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:758-484
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by george112

'

Really? He said he thought it was fake, not that it was fake. The KO was definitely one of the most peculiar ones I've seen.. I don't think it's fake, but can we really not express our opinion on that?

Post #35   9/29/13 5:24:33AM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,559-1,350
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by george112

'

Really? He said he thought it was fake, not that it was fake. The KO was definitely one of the most peculiar ones I've seen.. I don't think it's fake, but can we really not express our opinion on that?

No

Post #36   9/29/13 11:38:00AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,381-784
Chips:

Posted by george112

Posted by hippycynicism r

Posted by george112

Posted by papercut

Posted by Bubbles

This

'

I didn't know sarcasm/cynicism was against the rules here

sorry bro

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #37   9/29/13 12:36:25PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,099-661
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by george112

Posted by papercut

Posted by Bubbles

This

'

I'm pretty sure the use of the word "I'm" means he's only talking about himself. He's not saying Silva/Griffin was fake. He's saying that's what he believes.
He is not posting opinion as fact....

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #38   9/29/13 1:19:56PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,621-903
Chips:

Last edited 9/30/13 3:18AM server time by FastKnockout
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #39   9/30/13 3:17:07AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,291-1,224
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Said for years. No big secret why every season of fantasy has decreased slowly through out the years

Post #40   9/30/13 12:33:04PM   

backalley101

bARE pALM bOMBS

backalley101 Avatar

Career:2,083-1,267
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
I'm saying the same shit

Post #41   10/1/13 3:45:10AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3