Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Breaking Bad series finale discussion thread *****POTENTIAL SPOILERS******

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
now that I got the disclaimer out of the way for those who have unwatched episodes on PVR, what do you think will happen in the series finale? Here are my theories:

1) Walter went back to his house to get the ricin to poison his old partner and his wife at Gray Matter
2) The show will end the way season 5 began: Walt at a diner in New Hampshire on his 52nd birthday either constantly on the run or to start up a new cooking operation at his cabin
3) Jesse will blow up the lab. He will release a gas and when Todd lights up a dart...and BOOM. He will remember their first cook in the RV in the desert where Walt stopped him from blowing it up.
4) both Skylar and Walt Jr die
5) Marie gets fully naked
6) something mildly significant will happen to Lydia
7) last scene, Heisenberg says "It's over"

What are your theories?

(#4 and #5 are just wishes of mine)

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #1   9/26/13 9:04:47PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
This is what happens.....mark it down Y'all - -

>>Walt goes all Scarface on Todd's Neo-Nazi crew...
>>Walt poisons Lydia's lipstick covered coffee cup with the Ricin...
>>A grief stricken Marie kills herself...
>>Skylar and the kids leave the ABQ for good..
>>Jessie is saved by Walt and raises Brock...
>>Walt dies of cancer...

***Chael buys out Gray Matter
KaaaBooom!!!! Bitch!!

Last edited 9/26/13 9:17PM server time by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #2   9/26/13 9:15:01PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,559-1,350
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Walt uses the Ricin in Lydia's tea

Walt has to one more time pick to have Jessie die or save him and he ends up saving him and Walt dies.

Post #3   9/26/13 9:16:08PM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:2,535-1,352
Chips:
Brock does the F-5 on Todd's crew for killing his mom

Post #4   9/26/13 9:42:17PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:625-338
Chips:
They gotta kill Heisenberg.

Pinkman blowing the joint up is also very possible but that's not an ending.

Post #5   9/27/13 3:21:40AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:758-484
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
They have a lot to sort out in one episode. It'll be 1:15 and they gotta cover

Jesse
Brock
Todd
White Power Gang
Lidia
Grey Matter
Marie
The ricin
The gun in the trunk
Skyler/Walt Jr.
..and obviously Walter

I CAN'T WAIT

...I wonder if Huell is still in that apartment waiting on word from Hank

Post #6   9/27/13 11:31:05AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,291-1,224
Chips:
Been watching breaking bad marathon

I think Walt dies at the end. Hopefully in a blaze of glory
Scareface style

Post #7   9/27/13 1:50:33PM   

Copenhagen

Good for Body and Soul

Copenhagen Avatar

Career:1,038-575
Chips:
Heisenberg is gonna kill em all.

Post #8   9/27/13 5:44:14PM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,535-1,382
Chips:
Heisenberg gonna kill some people, that's all I know. Maybe kill himself with the Ricin after?? Who knows.

Last edited 9/28/13 1:01PM server time by Franklinfan47
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #9   9/28/13 1:00:47PM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:1,940-1,207
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Walt will use the risin to kill the Nazi crew.
Walts cancer will become worse to the point Jessee will kill Walt.

End Scene.

Post #10   9/28/13 5:27:39PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:
Tonight's episode is called Felina, which means finale I guess. But wait...

Fe = Iron = blood
Li = Lithium = meth
Na = Sodium = tears

HOLY SHIT

Post #11   9/29/13 5:07:22PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,559-1,350
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Walt uses the Ricin in Lydia's tea

Walt has to one more time pick to have Jessie die or save him and he ends up saving him and Walt dies.

Boom

Post #12   9/29/13 10:15:16PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,669-1,526
Chips:
And so ends quite possibly the greatest tv show of all time.

This final season was great. So many shows don't deliver near the end but Breaking Bad never stopped entertaining.

Post #13   9/30/13 2:13:52AM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,553-840
Chips:
The list of TV series that I've seen from beginning to end is very, very short. So short in fact that before tonight the only show on the list was Rescue Me. I don't watch hardly any television. So I really don't have a solid basis for comparison. But I can say that Breaking Bad is without question the most compelling entertainment that I've experienced. I've lost count of the number of times that I nearly had to pause the show and get up to move around to break up the suspense a bit. So many unbelievable and memorable moments. And unlike so many other shows, Bad got exponentially better season after season.

I've never really been one to "invest" in a show before. Generally if I'm going to watch something, it's for entertainment and nothing more. But time after time I found myself fond of certain characters while polarized by others only to have the brilliant writers flip the script on me. I was left confounded by my own personal feelings about key players more times than I can count.

There are so many memorable moments over the years, I"m sure I'm going to leave some out. But here a few that are pretty well emblazoned on my mind.

Bathtub scene. Nuff said. Staple of the show. I remember when I first started getting into the show. I was a few seasons behind and watching on netflix. my wife came in and joined me to watch a bit of the show. She was in the room for about five minutes while I explained the story line to her. I was seconds away from getting her caught up on the plot when that blob of human remains came through the ceiling. My wife looked and me and said "Yeah, no." And left the room. It was priceless. She never did come back to the show; her loss.

The first time we meet the old man in the wheel chair. The dinner scene in the cabin with the ricen laced burrito. I could hardly watch. And the shootout that followed. Wow, just wow.

Tuco... Crazy m-f'r.

ATM machine.

I remember how completely annoyed I was by the introduction of Saul... He was a real turn off to the series for me initially. But it didn't take to long for his charm to wear off on me. Used car salesmen of the worst kind.

Methylamine heist (the first one).

Yeah Bitch! Magnet, oh!

To this day I miss Mike. "Shut the F up and let me die in peace."

Hank, going out like a man. I didn't even want to watch that episode because I knew there was no way Hank get's out alive. They killed him off in the opening sequence. No f'ing around with this show at all.

The diner scene with Walt, Skyler, and Jesse (think it was at the beginning of season 5). Laughed out loud at the obvious tension at the table. It was a fantastic scene.

Walt rolling his barrel of cash through the desert and walking right past the pants that blew off the RV in season 1 (and the great song playing the background).

Hank breaking the whole case wide open while sitting on the crapper. Amazing.

Walt watching Jesse's girl choke to death on her own puke. That was a damn cold scene.

Train robbery. The unbelievable gut punch of going from complete joy and celebration to Todd's split second full measure approach. And the opening sequence of the following episode was hard to sit through.

Man. I can't believe it's all over. Sad, but the show went out on top and the end was fitting.

Post #14   9/30/13 6:02:32AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by bojangalz

The list of TV series that I've seen from beginning to end is very, very short. So short in fact that before tonight the only show on the list was Rescue Me. I don't watch hardly any television. So I really don't have a solid basis for comparison. But I can say that Breaking Bad is without question the most compelling entertainment that I've experienced. I've lost count of the number of times that I nearly had to pause the show and get up to move around to break up the suspense a bit. So many unbelievable and memorable moments. And unlike so many other shows, Bad got exponentially better season after season.

I've never really been one to "invest" in a show before. Generally if I'm going to watch something, it's for entertainment and nothing more. But time after time I found myself fond of certain characters while polarized by others only to have the brilliant writers flip the script on me. I was left confounded by my own personal feelings about key players more times than I can count.

There are so many memorable moments over the years, I"m sure I'm going to leave some out. But here a few that are pretty well emblazoned on my mind.

Bathtub scene. Nuff said. Staple of the show. I remember when I first started getting into the show. I was a few seasons behind and watching on netflix. my wife came in and joined me to watch a bit of the show. She was in the room for about five minutes while I explained the story line to her. I was seconds away from getting her caught up on the plot when that blob of human remains came through the ceiling. My wife looked and me and said "Yeah, no." And left the room. It was priceless. She never did come back to the show; her loss.

The first time we meet the old man in the wheel chair. The dinner scene in the cabin with the ricen laced burrito. I could hardly watch. And the shootout that followed. Wow, just wow.

Tuco... Crazy m-f'r.

ATM machine.

I remember how completely annoyed I was by the introduction of Saul... He was a real turn off to the series for me initially. But it didn't take to long for his charm to wear off on me. Used car salesmen of the worst kind.

Methylamine heist (the first one).

Yeah Bitch! Magnet, oh!

To this day I miss Mike. "Shut the F up and let me die in peace."

Hank, going out like a man. I didn't even want to watch that episode because I knew there was no way Hank get's out alive. They killed him off in the opening sequence. No f'ing around with this show at all.

The diner scene with Walt, Skyler, and Jesse (think it was at the beginning of season 5). Laughed out loud at the obvious tension at the table. It was a fantastic scene.

Walt rolling his barrel of cash through the desert and walking right past the pants that blew off the RV in season 1 (and the great song playing the background).

Hank breaking the whole case wide open while sitting on the crapper. Amazing.

Walt watching Jesse's girl choke to death on her own puke. That was a damn cold scene.

Train robbery. The unbelievable gut punch of going from complete joy and celebration to Todd's split second full measure approach. And the opening sequence of the following episode was hard to sit through.

Man. I can't believe it's all over. Sad, but the show went out on top and the end was fitting.

Well said. I'll always remember that show as long as I live. What a story. I was 'Team Walt' from Episode 1 to the finale, somehow. For Vince Gilligan to make the main character so evil and despicable.. but at the same time so sympathetic. Amazing. Can't wait to see what Gilligan does next. That show was incredible.

Post #15   9/30/13 8:53:17AM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3