Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

What I feel about the Playground community

Print  
  Page 2 of 6     1     2     3     4     5   >>
Posted By Message

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,428-751
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Why is asking for props frowned upon? Maybe he has nothing witty to say so he is just blunt about what he wants. Its clear his personality is what it is and why hate on him for it? Maybe he can't change. Forget that no one needs to change the way they are because a few people don't like it.

Most of KFM's props have came from prozacnation.

Post #16   9/23/13 6:44:19PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,658-951
Chips:
I defended you for a while. I sent you a message or 2 saying that certain things just needed to be dropped & they werent.

I got tired of defending you, but never have hated you.

I enjoyed you more when you were just your weird self that wasn't looking for approval.

Remember. It's the internet. We all know something about each other by how we interact with each other. Some more than others. But some people should stop assuming they know how a person is in real life bc of what they type in here. (In real life, I bet Shawn is a doll).

Personally KFM, just be yourself but stop looking for props. Props are nothing more than ways of telling someone you like their comment without having to make a meaningless post about it. (Exception is JJ. That's how he sends me internet hugs & kisses XOXO)

Post #17   9/23/13 6:57:35PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,637-1,512
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by cowcatcher

You bring everything on yourself, IMO. You constantly talk about all the great things you've done for the site and individuals on the site. Guys like budge, grappler, fleek, myself and countless others(it would take too long to name all the contributors here) have been here for much longer and done plenty for the site, yet you never hear any of us say a word about it. You on the other hand continue to stroke your ego with almost every post you make. You don't see this? You don't get why other people are put off by it? Are you stupid or just blinded by your need for attention? It's like watching a 10 year old on the internet for the first time when I read the shit you write. You were the first to like prozac, jjeans BEGGED you to help him write a paper, people only dislike you because others do and they're being sheep, not because of the drivel you constantly produce, and i could go on and on. THAT is why you take shit on here from a lot of members, it's the things you say and the way you crave attention and props. You should probably consider getting a mirror and putting it up in your house.

Why is asking for props frowned upon? Maybe he has nothing witty to say so he is just blunt about what he wants. Its clear his personality is what it is and why hate on him for it? Maybe he can't change. Forget that no one needs to change the way they are because a few people don't like it.

You're a nice guy SS, and I'm normally a bleeding heart myself, but I have a low tolerance for attention whoring. I never said he has to change, but he rubs people the wrong way and I let him know why. If he didn't start the thread I would have been fine just responding to his garbage in other threads with stupid gifs, but he created the thread so he clearly wanted responses. Maybe I just fed the troll, maybe he'll get that mirror and see that he's not without blame for people disliking him. And maybe, just maybe I'm poosting right now.

Post #18   9/23/13 7:14:55PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,331-1,251
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

It has to be done.....

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #19   9/23/13 7:17:44PM   

SpiderSilva

07/07

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,887-1,178
Chips:

Posted by kopower

It has to be done.....

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #20   9/23/13 7:21:25PM   

SpiderSilva

07/07

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,887-1,178
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by cowcatcher

You bring everything on yourself, IMO. You constantly talk about all the great things you've done for the site and individuals on the site. Guys like budge, grappler, fleek, myself and countless others(it would take too long to name all the contributors here) have been here for much longer and done plenty for the site, yet you never hear any of us say a word about it. You on the other hand continue to stroke your ego with almost every post you make. You don't see this? You don't get why other people are put off by it? Are you stupid or just blinded by your need for attention? It's like watching a 10 year old on the internet for the first time when I read the shit you write. You were the first to like prozac, jjeans BEGGED you to help him write a paper, people only dislike you because others do and they're being sheep, not because of the drivel you constantly produce, and i could go on and on. THAT is why you take shit on here from a lot of members, it's the things you say and the way you crave attention and props. You should probably consider getting a mirror and putting it up in your house.

I'm poosting right now.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #21   9/23/13 7:26:06PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,114-1,232
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Now that I am completely caught up with the other threads and posts from the past week or so I want to add this. I still am not a hater but I do believe you need to worry less about what people think of you and less about props and more about enjoying the sport and the site for what its worth (entertainment. classic banter and fun games). You are on the defense before someone is on the attack. Lets get back to what we are here for and respect the integrity of the site.

Well said

pretty much what I was gonna say

Post #22   9/23/13 7:38:31PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,291-843
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Tired of this thread being at the top

and yes i know my reply put it back there

Post #23   9/23/13 7:41:01PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,857-1,481
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I defended you for a while. I sent you a message or 2 saying that certain things just needed to be dropped & they werent.

I got tired of defending you, but never have hated you.

I enjoyed you more when you were just your weird self that wasn't looking for approval.

Remember. It's the internet. We all know something about each other by how we interact with each other. Some more than others. But some people should stop assuming they know how a person is in real life bc of what they type in here. (In real life, I bet Shawn is a doll).

Personally KFM, just be yourself but stop looking for props. Props are nothing more than ways of telling someone you like their comment without having to make a meaningless post about it. (Exception is JJ. That's how he sends me internet hugs & kisses XOXO)

Post #24   9/23/13 8:38:41PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,615-1,389
Chips:
Guys this is the internet

Who cares what others think
Let's drop it and move on.

We are acting like those mmajunkie bitches on that site

Post #25   9/23/13 8:42:10PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
The only person I hate on this site is Jake Walters, but who doesn't.........

Your a good guy KFM but you need to either quit worrying about people liking you or embrace the hate ala Chael_Sonnen's brilliant playground career of trolling everyone that dislikes him.

I'd personally go with option #1 though and just enjoy the site and worry less about what a bunch of anonymous IP addresses think about you.

Last edited 9/23/13 11:36PM server time by adrenaline
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #26   9/23/13 11:35:55PM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:614-326
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Your a good guy KFM but you need to either quit worrying about people liking you or embrace the hate ala Chael_Sonnen's brilliant playground career of trolling everyone that dislikes him.

I'd personally go with option #1 though and just enjoy the site and worry less about what a bunch of anonymous IP addresses think about you.

Not sure if serious. Jake is the fuckin bees knees

Last edited 9/24/13 12:22AM server time by hashyandy4

Post #27   9/24/13 12:21:12AM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,937-1,077
Chips:

Last edited 9/24/13 3:25AM server time by FastKnockout

Post #28   9/24/13 2:13:10AM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:

Posted by hashyandy4

Posted by Adrenaline

Not sure if serious. Jake is the fuckin bees knees

Word

Post #29   9/24/13 7:35:11AM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Who cares what people think.

Post #30   9/24/13 6:36:44PM   

Page 2 of 6     1     2     3     4     5   >>