Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

What I feel about the Playground community

Print  
  Page 1 of 6     1     2     3     4   >>
Posted By Message

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
I used to be cool with many of you. My credibility and reputation has plummeted ever since I had beef with a few posters on here. It's unfortunate that some of you have let others influenced you to join in the hate against me. There are only a few posters here who I genuinely dislike and there are only a few here who genuinely dislike me. How that number increased to include the rest of the forum is beyond me. Now, I'm not asking you to like me. I couldn't care less. I intend to keep posting here and play the fantasy and that is why I felt the need to say this.

Post #1   9/23/13 1:40:15PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,831-1,145
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Haters gonna hate man. just gotta ignore and move on. It sucks to hear this coming from you. Someone helping to keep these forums alive. Sometimes I see the hate you get and wonder WTF if you don't like what he is saying don't post the hate(sometimes I should do this too)

This song came on as I was typing this. Whenever I feel down this song brings me up no matter what. makes me realize shit ain't that bad and turns me around.

Song

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #2   9/23/13 1:57:30PM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:
I've never been a hater.

Post #3   9/23/13 2:00:40PM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 40-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,788-1,528
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
Your my boy blue

Post #4   9/23/13 2:19:53PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Haters gonna hate man. just gotta ignore and move on. It sucks to hear this coming from you. Someone helping to keep these forums alive. Sometimes I see the hate you get and wonder WTF if you don't like what he is saying don't post the hate(sometimes I should do this too)

This song came on as I was typing this. Whenever I feel down this song brings me up no matter what. makes me realize shit ain't that bad and turns me around.

Song

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I've never been a hater.

Posted by sparky

Your my boy blue

Thanks guys. That really means a lot to me. I've been attacked so much that it makes this place feel hostile and it's nice to see a gesture of peaceful warmth from you guys.

Post #5   9/23/13 3:01:51PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
I am a BRILLIANT man and that is something that has plagued me for a looooong time....

That being said, KFM always has a spot on #TeamDarkside

Post #6   9/23/13 3:11:34PM   

UFC_Fanatic

In Full Mount

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:1,492-918
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
I have no problems with you. I like you. Hell I don't think I genuinely dislike anybody on the PG. There are a few who I find myself disagreeing with their posts more often than agreeing, but I don't dislike them. any time I post to disagree/argue a different point with someone I always try my best to maintain respect and put my opinion out in a form that is as close to being respectful and merely an expression of opinion without making anyone feel like I've insulted them as possible. I assume I'm not on this list of people who you have seen or experienced any hostility with, but if I am, I'm going to use this time to apologize and say that I intended for there to be no slight against you. You're always welcome on the PG as far as I'm concerned. Keep on posting, man. If you stop then the haters win, and I prefer a PG with you rather than without you.

Last edited 9/23/13 3:50PM server time by ufc_fanatic
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #7   9/23/13 3:37:52PM   

KingCmb

Standup Guy

KingCmb Avatar

Career:935-862
Chips:
I tend not to hate on ya but dude this has gone on to multiple threads and over a few days now again im not a "hater" but imo its just one of those things that should be dropped and moved on from by this point

Post #8   9/23/13 3:57:39PM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:
Now that I am completely caught up with the other threads and posts from the past week or so I want to add this. I still am not a hater but I do believe you need to worry less about what people think of you and less about props and more about enjoying the sport and the site for what its worth (entertainment. classic banter and fun games). You are on the defense before someone is on the attack. Lets get back to what we are here for and respect the integrity of the site.

Last edited 9/23/13 4:29PM server time by TheOutlaw08

Post #9   9/23/13 4:29:12PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,271-1,222
Chips:

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Now that I am completely caught up with the other threads and posts from the past week or so I want to add this. I still am not a hater but I do believe you need to worry less about what people think of you and less about props and more about enjoying the sport and the site for what its worth (entertainment. classic banter and fun games). You are on the defense before someone is on the attack. Lets get back to what we are here for and respect the integrity of the site.

Well said

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #10   9/23/13 4:34:19PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,556-1,465
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
You bring everything on yourself, IMO. You constantly talk about all the great things you've done for the site and individuals on the site. Guys like budge, grappler, fleek, myself and countless others(it would take too long to name all the contributors here) have been here for much longer and done plenty for the site, yet you never hear any of us say a word about it. You on the other hand continue to stroke your ego with almost every post you make. You don't see this? You don't get why other people are put off by it? Are you stupid or just blinded by your need for attention? It's like watching a 10 year old on the internet for the first time when I read the shit you write. You were the first to like prozac, jjeans BEGGED you to help him write a paper, people only dislike you because others do and they're being sheep, not because of the drivel you constantly produce, and i could go on and on. THAT is why you take shit on here from a lot of members, it's the things you say and the way you crave attention and props. You should probably consider getting a mirror and putting it up in your house.

Last edited 9/23/13 4:47PM server time by cowcatcher

Post #11   9/23/13 4:43:55PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,617-1,666
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
You're good, but I am not sure if I should give you a hug or a napkin?

Post #12   9/23/13 4:56:43PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,433-837
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
You try to hard to be accepted by everybody, I don't really read what you post because it often has nothing to do with mma but I have no dislike of you.

Post #13   9/23/13 5:19:44PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

You bring everything on yourself, IMO. You constantly talk about all the great things you've done for the site and individuals on the site. Guys like budge, grappler, fleek, myself and countless others(it would take too long to name all the contributors here) have been here for much longer and done plenty for the site, yet you never hear any of us say a word about it. You on the other hand continue to stroke your ego with almost every post you make. You don't see this? You don't get why other people are put off by it? Are you stupid or just blinded by your need for attention? It's like watching a 10 year old on the internet for the first time when I read the shit you write. You were the first to like prozac, jjeans BEGGED you to help him write a paper, people only dislike you because others do and they're being sheep, not because of the drivel you constantly produce, and i could go on and on. THAT is why you take shit on here from a lot of members, it's the things you say and the way you crave attention and props. You should probably consider getting a mirror and putting it up in your house.

Don't forget his introductory thread where he wanted is to prove to him why he should stick past the opening post, how hard he tried to convince us that he had a 6 foot vertical back in the day or how talking with DancingDoll on this site could be considered cheating on his wife.

Last edited 9/23/13 6:18PM server time by bubbles

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #14   9/23/13 6:16:52PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,831-1,145
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Why is asking for props frowned upon? Maybe he has nothing witty to say so he is just blunt about what he wants. Its clear his personality is what it is and why hate on him for it? Maybe he can't change. Forget that no one needs to change the way they are because a few people don't like it.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #15   9/23/13 6:24:20PM   

Page 1 of 6     1     2     3     4   >>