Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Womens Flyweight Champion To Be Crowned at XFC 26

Print  
Posted By Message

Tajmma

Learning to Sprawl

Tajmma Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
XFC 25 Cortney Casey vs Pearl Gonzalez Live on Axstv

“Why put off the Inevitable?” Those were the words of XFC President John Prisco; moments after Kenny Rice and Bas Rutten announced on Inside MMA, that the promotions Inaugural Flyweight Championship match between Cortney “Cast Iron” Casey and Pearl Gonzalez would take place in Nashville, TN on October 18th at the promotions yearly extravaganza, Night of Champions. The 125 pound title fight will take place at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium and will broadcast LIVE on AXS TV – “Your home for MMA”.

“These are two of the hottest new prospects in women’s mixed martial arts”, explained John Prisco. “Both Cortney Casey and Pearl Gonzalez were brought in to our company because we knew each has what it takes to build a division around and represent the XFC to the fullest. We could hold a tournament and drag this title chase out, but I honestly think Casey and Gonzalez would be the two left standing in the end, so why put off the inevitable? I want the XFC fans to enjoy this match up now, and the other women in the division will now have a champion to gun for. Don’t be surprised, though, if this is just the first of several meetings between these two competitors. That’s how exciting a match up I think this is going to be.”

Read the Full Article Here

Post #1   9/22/13 3:31:16PM